TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2311
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    I had NO votes on me when I left the thread for the last time on D0, I come back AFTER EOD and I was in a kitb, I was legit pissed. Did you read my posts when D1 started? I hung on to it because I WANTED TO LYNCH YOU, ARE YOU LISTENING. I was THEN going to check someone. I never bothered to think about who, because you never died. So with about 3 hours until EOD, I said fuck it, and used it on N2. Just so I could either try and use logic to convince everyone you were a wolf if you came back wolf. I didn't want to use my power just to out you, I need the practice doing it the hard way. but NO, GOD DAMMIT NO, YOU CAME BACK VT AND I HATED IT. I don't know if I believe it still, I may have been redirected, but no clue.

    I don't care what roundbox did, besides the fact he saved my ass, what his actions are shouldn't incriminate me. If anything he wanted THIS to happen.

    Stop trying to "prove" I'm a wolf. I'm outed, everyone knows my role. Get over yourself, and actually find the wolves.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2312
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      that should read 3 hours until day start, my bad.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #2313
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Stop trying to "prove" I'm a wolf. I'm outed, everyone knows my role. Get over yourself, and actually find the wolves.
        i don't know if you are aware of this, but theres only 2 VTs. the wolves are in the PRs.

        what i dont believe is the blindreper that death tunneled me d1, and almost getting KitBed by it, is going to not use his role cop to prove everyone wrong and clear himself at the same time?

        i don't fucking buy it

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #2314
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          I had NO votes on me when I left the thread for the last time on D0, I come back AFTER EOD and I was in a kitb, I was legit pissed. Did you read my posts when D1 started? I hung on to it because I WANTED TO LYNCH YOU, ARE YOU LISTENING. I was THEN going to check someone.
          yes you wanted to lynch me, but you almost got lynched for it??? what makes you think the same thing isn't going to happen again. you even acknowledged that you won't be night killed because of the KitB!!! this is acknowledging that you are scummy because of that KitB at the end with roundbox!!!!!! what made you think anyone would have listened to you without anything as groundbreaking as a role check on the person you are scumreading!!!!!!!

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #2315
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            can someone else comment on this and stop lurking?

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #2316
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Votes from post 1873 to post 2315
              Night in 29:14:29

              ---
              • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
              • 3 -- botchi246 -- thesunfan (67), YoshL (5), freakysnots (111)
              • 6 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (26), botchi246 (29), Charu (68), DaBackpack (113), MarioNintendo (3), roundbox (20)
              Last edited by AragakiAyase; 04-30-2016, 10:56 PM.

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • MarioNintendo
                Expect delays.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Mar 2008
                • 4181

                #2317
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Posting
                Long live the arcade!

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #2318
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  yes that's a nice post :^)

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2319
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    You're a joke freaky. Just stop.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #2320
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      someone else needs to comment about this. if im the only one seeing it i'm probably wrong about this read

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #2321
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        It doesn't matter if you're the only one or all agree, you're wrong
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #2322
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          You're a joke freaky. Just stop.
                          hey man i had to put up with your shit the whole game. how about you man up and deal with the real issue right now so we can find the wolves?

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #2323
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            and for the record i never called you a joke when you were tunneling me and charu was yelling at you.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #2324
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              Originally posted by freakysnots
                              no this is a serious issue. at what point do you turn your head on a push? you were almost lynched d1 because of people not agreeing with your read on me. when are you going to reevaluate your reads?
                              I don't have reads, I have a read. I don't care about what others think. Sure I almost died, but I don't play twg to be popular. I'm not 100% free until Friday. If I make it that far, k quote your entire post history if I have to.
                              this will never come from a role cop who chose to not use his power on n1. no fucking way. can you explain to me how because i could be wrong but holy shit dude thats pretty sketch. and this is miles scummier than all the other PR claims.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2325
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by freakysnots
                                and for the record i never called you a joke when you were tunneling me and charu was yelling at you.
                                I am dealing with the real issue. It's you being as bad as I was the whole other phases of the game.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...