TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #2146
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    botchi/charu/mariomaniac.

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #2147
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      FUCK

      I forgot about that post AAAAAAA
      pretty sure this means we can't glean alignment unless we really want to go into super fuckland territory where sunfan planted that post to give yoshl a plausible excuse for that number

      but this means they're both wolves
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #2148
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        you're welcome guys.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2149
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          well here's what I was thinking was happening

          (I forgot about you softing the number "4" in your big post)

          YoshL knew the number "4" somehow -> he was softing that he knew you were the mystic, but it would have to be a 4-shot mystic since the number 4 never came up earlier

          If you weren't the 4-shot mystic, then YoshL would only know the number "4" from the number of actions you saw that night -> you communicated that to him through wolfchat



          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2150
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by freakysnots
            botchi/charu/mariomaniac.
            I'm about to give you the blind treatment if you keep this up, idiot.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #2151
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              okay then who is it. jailer is the next most wolfy role and it sure looks to me like roundbox is more town than you.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2152
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                if I am the cop, I have a green on blind

                if I am the role cop, I checked someone who I believe to be a town-sided role last night and won't out this now

                if I am the tracker, I tracked someone that did nothing

                if I am the watcher, I watched freaky do nothing

                if I am the doc, I was on charu

                if I am the jailer, I was on freaky

                I am town and wouldn't pick redirector

                if I am the desp, I didn't shoot

                if I am the neighbor, then I am the neighbor and someone knows I am town lol

                if I am the recharger I held my power

                if I am the mystic there were 4 actions performed last night
                aaaaaaaa


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #2153
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  dabackpack's tone has severely improved this phase and if he's a wolf he's emulating this tone very well
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #2154
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    aaaaaaaa
                    Classic, backpack, paranoia


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #2155
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Freaky, you may have 2/3, but I'm really sure you're wrong on Charu, Freaky

                      marionintendo and botchi being on a wolfteam would explain the subpar nightkills, I think.
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2156
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        goddamn it alright back to the drawing board

                        I still think that YoshL would have killed you during the night because he absolutely knew your role and that you had more than one shot


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #2157
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          And the fact that YoshL had to use such cryptic vocabulary to out his seer on Sunfan indicates no wolfchat -> YoshL + sunfan are not wolves together


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #2158
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            so YoshL is pretty much lock clear at this point imo

                            sunfan is most likely town still, but there's still YoshL town / sunfan wolf


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #2159
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              goddamn it alright back to the drawing board

                              I still think that YoshL would have killed you during the night because he absolutely knew your role and that you had more than one shot
                              if you had to name three wolves right now, like I don't want "I'm not sure," even if you're not sure I want a team

                              without Yoshl or myself, go
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #2160
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by freakysnots
                                marionintendo gave his vote to choof, but didn't switch and instead fuelled the counterwagon to choof. his vote on mak makes no sense unless it was strategic voting (;
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                What are you doing?

                                If you were a wolf, I'd be screaming so hard right now in wolfchat, my goodness. This is absolutely not a good direction to go with.

                                You're expecting a lot from a new player. Like... considerably so.

                                Stop it, it's a good thing I still think you're town, but stop it. Jesus dude.
                                THIS DOESNT SIT WELL WITH FREAKYSNOTS

                                Comment

                                Working...