TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #2491
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    blind claimed 1-shot role cop with a n2 check on freaky as "vanilla town"
    i softed 1-shot role cop with a n1 check on sunfan as "mystic" (then hardclaimed later)
    botchi flipped wolf 1-shot role cop


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2492
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      I think it's like 100% that blind is the wolf here

      botchi claimed desperado, so one of his wolf partners had to assume that role in order for the numbers to work out

      but he didn't realize that it would fuck him over BIG TIME on botchi's flip

      blind is vanilla wolf, easy


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • MarioNintendo
        Expect delays.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Mar 2008
        • 4181

        #2493
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        reading the thread, just got in
        Long live the arcade!

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2494
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          P.S. there is absolutely no way that YoshL isn't a role cop (unless he's on a wolf team with a role cop, which is actually impossible at this point)


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2495
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Yoshl, I'm not smart enough to plan that out. Sounds like you DID JUST THAT. Gg outing your plan.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #2496
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              P.S. there is absolutely no way that YoshL isn't a role cop (unless he's on a wolf team with a role cop, which is actually impossible at this point)
              He is on the wolf team with a role cop. Botchi used it, yoshl softed/claimed it.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #2497
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                yes, i definitely took botchi's night 2 role cop, after softing that i had a rolecop check on night 1.

                definitely blind.

                "i'm not smart enough to do that" looks pretty much like a last ditch attempt to look townie, since there's team decisions w/ a 24/7 wolfchat going on lol


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #2498
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  I got to think of this in terms of worlds, lmao. I just ran into a brick wall in logic in my head and I got really frustrated.

                  Alright

                  So, the world that YoshL is not the wolf, as you claim (obviously):

                  It's either they KNEW the mystic existed or they DIDN'T know the mystic existed. But seeing as how they "claimed" at the start of the phase when Botchi was deado, it's easy to assume they didn't...? I mean... it makes no sense to claim if they didn't even know it existed because of the reason you described. They be caught in the water HARD and it'd be very hard to get out of it.

                  Why "fakeclaim" a role like that? It's almost as bad as Xiz and freakyfucks claim. It just... makes no sense to me and is an unnecessary ballsy play with literal no payoff since the chance of getting away with it are fucking... not good at all.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2499
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by YoshL
                    yes, i definitely took botchi's night 2 role cop, after softing that i had a rolecop check on night 1.

                    definitely blind.

                    "i'm not smart enough to do that" looks pretty much like a last ditch attempt to look townie, since there's team decisions w/ a 24/7 wolfchat going on lol
                    lmao


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #2500
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Here's a plan. Lynch yoshl, Charu if he flips wolf, I'm obviously town, save you and I in the night.

                      Yoshl is town, which btw, 100% unlikely, Charu save someone, I shouldn't know so. Lynch me tomorrow.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #2501
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        I don't know man, all I'm trying to say is

                        WHY THE FUCK WOULD BLIND FAKECLAIM THERE, REGARDLESS IF THEY KNEW A MYSTIC EXISTED OR NOT?

                        Like fuck, I don't get it.

                        You at least had a reason to "soft" because at that point, Botchi wasn't going to be deado at all.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #2502
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          blind, have you decided to offer up any analysis

                          are you trying to further town right now or are you still trying to distract and not give anything up

                          i.e. a reads list

                          or who you think the wolf team is now

                          or any analysis and reasoning to back up what you're saying

                          i'm a town 1-shot role cop.
                          blind is some variation of a wolf. I've given shittons of thoughts and reasoning


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #2503
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            @yoshl, why can't i be wolves with blindreper?

                            i would have known that botchi was flipping role-cop and could have been hard busing my partner because if i didn't after botchi flipping role-cop would have put blindreper and i in a game losing position.

                            Originally posted by botchi246
                            Im going to have to agree here with charu about blind and freaky. I mean it really is like the only way they can be connected right now
                            why are you townreading me?

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #2504
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              yes, i definitely took botchi's night 2 role cop, after softing that i had a rolecop check on night 1.

                              definitely blind.

                              "i'm not smart enough to do that" looks pretty much like a last ditch attempt to look townie, since there's team decisions w/ a 24/7 wolfchat going on lol
                              How do you know he used it night two. HE NEVER CLAIMED IN THREAD. CAUGHT BITCH
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #2505
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                honestly i'm not too worried, even if we fuck up, we have a 100% lynch tomorrow


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...