TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • freakysnots
    八一
    • Aug 2004
    • 2904

    #1606
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    roundbox do you have a comment about red blaster labeling you as my partner?

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1607
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by freakysnots
      roundbox do you have a comment about red blaster labeling you as my partner?
      I'd have to look at his reasoning, but obviously, my comment is that I am not a wolf. I don't have time to look since I'm getting things ready for my next class (if you didn't know, I teach high school so my availability is predictable).
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #1608
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        earlier you said you won't be lynching red blaster because the sample size was too low. i want your thoughts about those posts because it seems a bit awkward

        Comment

        • freakysnots
          八一
          • Aug 2004
          • 2904

          #1609
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          ill be here for tonight's eod ! can anyone townreading dbp right now explain to me why? i just see him fillering and lurking after that initial roundbox push. it looked like follow up by wolves on the choof night kill.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1610
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by freakysnots
            earlier you said you won't be lynching red blaster because the sample size was too low. i want your thoughts about those posts because it seems a bit awkward
            It was a "probably". I haven't read too deeply into what he's posted recently other than on a surface level of disagreement with YoshL. His d0 has an excusable absence and I'm willing to give him some room to establish himself today. Rest assured, I will be addressing him later along with everyone else on my list.
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1611
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by freakysnots
              ill be here for tonight's eod ! can anyone townreading dbp right now explain to me why? i just see him fillering and lurking after that initial roundbox push. it looked like follow up by wolves on the choof night kill.
              a large part of it for me is meta

              he almost never posts as a wolf; he really, really, really struggles to find anything to say. I don't see any particular reason that this would've changed between now and the last time he rolled wolf, which was two games ago where he was lynched d0 for being pretty obvious.

              His initial posts were reading as off to a lot of people, but I think they've improved a good bit, and I've never seen him post like this as a wolf before.

              I could be wrong, but I don't think I am
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1612
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                How to play wolf on FFR:
                don't post
                no one will want to lynch you because there is too little information to be gathered from your flip
                win game

                see the problem with not lynching Red, roundbox?

                I get that his d0 was excusable, but his d1 has not been thus far
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #1613
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  He's not posting right now and he is struggling to find anything to say. Which posts of his are towny and game related?

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #1614
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by freakysnots
                    He's not posting right now and he is struggling to find anything to say. Which posts of his are towny and game related?
                    he's not posting right now, so what? its not a peak time for people to be doing that. I don't understand this point here.

                    I think he's had plenty to say, yeah not all of it is game related, but that can be said for just about everyone.

                    I've found a lot of his posts to be townie, I liked that he was scumreading me based on my reads list on d0, for example
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • freakysnots
                      八一
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 2904

                      #1615
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      lol. brb tomorrow.
                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      ????????????????????????????????????????????
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      was choof scumreading freaky really hard or something?
                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      also @ dbp, choof called roundbox wolf and died, and your first reaction is to remind everyone that choof scumread me?
                      like look at these posts.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #1616
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        then he didn't even comment about this anymore. he shifted the blame onto yoshl and kind of lurked the rest of today

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #1617
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          summary of what dbp did today:

                          1) wolfy af agenda pushing
                          2) respond to thesunfan's cryptic post
                          3) mention something about last game's so sorry?
                          4) comment about roundbox/freaky pairing

                          he's done nothing that looks to me like he wants to solve the game.

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1618
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            How to play wolf on FFR:
                            don't post
                            no one will want to lynch you because there is too little information to be gathered from your flip
                            win game

                            see the problem with not lynching Red, roundbox?

                            I get that his d0 was excusable, but his d1 has not been thus far
                            Did you see the part where I said I haven't really read his posts yet?
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1619
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              Did you see the part where I said I haven't really read his posts yet?
                              I did, I just draw objection to you potentially excluding him just because he hasn't posted much
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1620
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Thus far, if no one wants blind, I would prefer if Red Blasta get voted off.

                                I really didn't like his posts this phase.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...