Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
@botchi, since you asked, here is a list of ways that you can be roleblocked
By a jailor
(end of list)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
There is another way. We don't know how actions resolve if both wolves and desp target the same target. Wolves killing jrodd first may prevent his action from resolving therefore saving him. This is why I want reads from him.
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by freakysnots
botchi it doesn't matter what your alignment is. this is a policy lynch due to the game setup. if you want to help us out, please look at the list of claims. i think your stance is that you are still wolfreading me? someone claimed jailer. from your perspective, what do you think happened and who is the wolf. this will help us out after you flip.
please respond to this
i really think that someone is claiming vt that is something else. tbh i think that that vt could be mn or you considering your early game, and the heat you have drawn this entire game.
this would also implicate blind becuz of his recent posts about you.
im at blind (based on freaky)/freaky or mn/possibly charu or dbp
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Why aren't you wolfreading me? By extension of me claiming jailer, I would have to be the one who jailed you. Unless you think one of those people are jailer and I'm bullshit
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by roundbox
Why aren't you wolfreading me? By extension of me claiming jailer, I would have to be the one who jailed you. Unless you think one of those people are jailer and I'm bullshit
dammit i didnt even see that you had claimed too, i gotta go back to the drawing board.
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by botchi246
yes this is true, so you do have that going for you. but its such an easy play by a wolf to jump on that. its like the easiest play ever.
Then what do I have going against me? People are calling me wolf because they think I'm wolves with you. From your point of view, I'm not because you aren't.
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by freakysnots
There is another way. We don't know how actions resolve if both wolves and desp target the same target. Wolves killing jrodd first may prevent his action from resolving therefore saving him. This is why I want reads from him.
this is not how the kills resolve, this situation is impossible
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by blindreper1179
also, im upset there was THIS many vts, wtf.
if MN is vt and all claims are real, we have 6 out of 14 as PRs
that's about twice as many prs as there normally are in a setup of this size
Originally posted by Vendetta21
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Originally posted by XelNya
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Originally posted by star-crossed
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by thesunfan
this is not how the kills resolve, this situation is impossible
the wording from the wiki is: The Midnight Desperado can Kill a player during the Night phase, but if the Desperado killed a townie, he or she dies instead.
He can't kill jrodd if wolves killed jrodd. But okay I'll be the first to say I don't pay attention to how kills resolve.
Comment