TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2326
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by freakysnots
    this will never come from a role cop who chose to not use his power on n1. no fucking way. can you explain to me how because i could be wrong but holy shit dude thats pretty sketch. and this is miles scummier than all the other PR claims.
    Yes, I can explain. BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG.

    I DO WHAT I WANT, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

    That is why.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #2327
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      You had one read, you were almost lynched. No one is listening to you. What went through your head to think it was a good idea to not check me n1?

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #2328
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        so who can we lynch that will clear you? because right now im pretty sure you are wolf and i can fucking guarantee you that if i were alive at end game no way you are living.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #2329
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          freaky, how many god damn times do I have to tell you, I WANTED TO LYNCH YOU, I DIDN'T WANT TO WASTE A ROLE ON SUCH SHITTY GAME PLAY.

          I'm done with you.

          freaky
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #2330
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by freakysnots
            so who can we lynch that will clear you? because right now im pretty sure you are wolf and i can fucking guarantee you that if i were alive at end game no way you are living.
            we can lynch you since oh you know, YOU WERE MY FUCKING CHECK.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #2331
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              if you are town that is the worst fucking vote you could have done. i don't care that you voted out of emotion.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #2332
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                that doesn't clear you. wolves can roll role cop. look in the PRs.

                Comment

                • freakysnots
                  八一
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 2904

                  #2333
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  and im fucking tired of giving people passes for shitty plays.

                  Comment

                  • freakysnots
                    八一
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 2904

                    #2334
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    and if no one comments on this, i'm going to assume wolves are fueling this tvt and im never voting for blindreper.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #2335
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by freakysnots
                      and im fucking tired of giving people passes for shitty plays.
                      . . .

                      Are you for real?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • freakysnots
                        八一
                        • Aug 2004
                        • 2904

                        #2336
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        yes i'm for real. blindreper just made the stupidest vote of the game.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #2337
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          i'm going to treat this reaction as caught wolf because assuming anything else would be an insult to his ability as a player.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #2338
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Y'know, this could all be a clever little ruse with you and blind with this sick distancing.

                            Just throwing that out there, don't mean anything by that, y'know.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #2339
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              You don't know anything of my ability as a player. Class A shit tier over here.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • freakysnots
                                八一
                                • Aug 2004
                                • 2904

                                #2340
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                the way you were so certain that i was wolf are you kidding me. you wouldn't be able to control yourself from checking me n1 just to lynch my face d2 as your first post.

                                Comment

                                Working...