TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #2221
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    here's what wolves had to do if botchi is town:
    there has to be a wolf jailer in this scenario

    they jail botchi, and wolfkill jrodd, the person botchi wanted to shoot
    botchi loses his shot, they kill the person botchi wanted to kill, robbing themselves of a kill on botchi by roleblocking him, which gives town an extra lynch because we'd be at 9 and not 8.

    Like wat. If this is what happened, I literally can't even
    do you really think with the night kills we've had so far that they would willingly give up a kill just to put on this mindfuck?
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #2222
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      i know you lived, but you were supposed to be dead. there were supposed to be 2 kills last night. treat this as you misfired on jrodd, and wolves killed jrodd because he was clear. now stop woe is meing and find us some wolves.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #2223
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by botchi246
        I would not have died if my desperado was blocked.
        Look son, I appreciate what you're doing and I appreciate you're trying to mimmick what I was doing last game. But trust me, you're dead, you're gone, there's nothing you can do to change this or sway some players. You're going to get lynched and you're going to flip wolf.

        End of story


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #2224
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by roundbox
          do you really think with the night kills we've had so far that they would willingly give up a kill just to put on this mindfuck?
          if this is what happened, I thank the wolves for giving town an extra lynch
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • freakysnots
            八一
            • Aug 2004
            • 2904

            #2225
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            botchi if i were you and i'm human. i'd look at this like i misfired and i died, and now i'm talking from the grave! i'd be super helpful.

            Comment

            • freakysnots
              八一
              • Aug 2004
              • 2904

              #2226
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              and i would have a ton of things to say. especially about the claims that are happening right now.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #2227
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                I'm feeling occam's razor this game
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #2228
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  I kinda think I just need to step away from the game, I'm kind of mindfucking myself

                  Should I ever die before blindreper or freakysnots, and I find out that any of you as town argued that they die, I will be really, really, sad. Its not even anything that freaky has done, but blind has played this game like a role.

                  He was happy he lived through the first night phase and the KitB. He was HARD on freaky the previous day phase, so it makes sense for him to check him.

                  He was even upset about freaky being town.

                  blind is so real to me it hurts, please never kill him or freaky.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #2229
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    I'm feeling occam's razor this game
                    on what, specifically? if its on botchi, then you're being a little bit of a slow snail
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #2230
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      on what, specifically? if its on botchi, then you're being a little bit of a slow snail
                      yes it's on botchi

                      I said he was BS as soon as I entered the thread
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #2231
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I kinda think I just need to step away from the game, I'm kind of mindfucking myself

                        Should I ever die before blindreper or freakysnots, and I find out that any of you as town argued that they die, I will be really, really, sad. Its not even anything that freaky has done, but blind has played this game like a role.

                        He was happy he lived through the first night phase and the KitB. He was HARD on freaky the previous day phase, so it makes sense for him to check him.

                        He was even upset about freaky being town.

                        blind is so real to me it hurts, please never kill him or freaky.
                        I'm looking at the player list and I'm angry

                        I still don't want to say MN, but...

                        For me, it's:

                        botchi/MN/Backpack/roundbox

                        Like... for me, I feel this will win us the game, but man... I just don't know.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • freakysnots
                          八一
                          • Aug 2004
                          • 2904

                          #2232
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          that blind check on me sure seemed like a wrench in the whole wolf plot clockworks.

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #2233
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            why would your desperado ever, EVER be blocked if the wolves thought you were shooting a town (hypothetical question)
                            my desperado would be blocked because they had decided on a jrodd kill. this way i would have lost my power and then they get another day to talk amongst themselves while assuring my death through the jrodd wolfkill. this also throws town for a huge loop and gets them to start casting blame on people that dont deserve it (ie. me)

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #2234
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              botchi it doesn't matter what your alignment is. this is a policy lynch due to the game setup. if you want to help us out, please look at the list of claims. i think your stance is that you are still wolfreading me? someone claimed jailer. from your perspective, what do you think happened and who is the wolf. this will help us out after you flip.

                              please respond to this

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2235
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by botchi246
                                my desperado would be blocked because they had decided on a jrodd kill. this way i would have lost my power and then they get another day to talk amongst themselves while assuring my death through the jrodd wolfkill. this also throws town for a huge loop and gets them to start casting blame on people that dont deserve it (ie. me)
                                unfortunately, this makes sense.

                                of course only if he was jailed.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...