TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it. -

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
not if you realize how i softed to sunfan. it was blatant, after sunfan made his post about what his results were potentially, i pretty much called sunfan out pointing out which result was correct by saying "4" randomly in a really strange grammatical way so that only he might realize it
looks like wolves really didn't know sunfan was mystic until he hardclaimed lolComment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Like why
WHY!?
WHY!?
You said it would clear, but in the same fucking paragraph you said "It's bad"
WHAT THE FUCK
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
i see a scenario where botchi gets a mystic read on thesunfan, and yoshl being his partner and more experienced trying to use it to get thesunfan to trust him.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Before the previous night, I had a feeling that yoshl and dpb were the remaining wolves. Seeing them defend each other to get on blind's back is not helping that feeling. I think we found our wolves.Long live the arcade!Comment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
literally exercise logic here
it should be clear as day
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Calm down Charu, take the time. Don't let yoshls above average play coerce against my below average play.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
this does make sense, but at the same time, wolves still have knowledge of the mystic. why have j-rodd as the next night kill and not a confirmed blue that they had, when he was pretty much non-present in the thread, that really fucking confuses meComment
-
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
HOLY SHIT FREAKY WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGEOriginally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment



Comment