TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2461
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    Originally posted by Charu
    Scratch that, he could be dumb enough, but my goodness, I don't think that stupid. There can't be THREE STUPID wolves.

    Because then I'll just say freaky over and over, hee hee hee
    If you don't believe me, believe sunfan.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • freakysnots
      八一
      • Aug 2004
      • 2904

      #2462
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Originally posted by YoshL
      botchi

      ok lmfao botchi has done this before, right before getting lynched, softing something really generic

      claim fully or not at this point, you have <10 minutes
      i don't think this is a bus?? guys help me out.

      Comment

      • freakysnots
        八一
        • Aug 2004
        • 2904

        #2463
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        I'd really like to see the night kill to have a better answer, but (I guess not freaky I assume?) Perhaps yoshl or botchi. Yoshl because like I said when he voted freaky, it rubbed me weird when he voted him. Botchi just because to me personally, he hasn't stuck out at all. I might just have to iso him, shouldn't push him for that maybe? Idk. I like jrodd, but maybe prod him to be more productive? He was busy on the weekend, I understand that, but it's Thursday now.
        whereas this LOOKS LIKE A BUS

        Comment

        • AragakiAyase
          Waifus
          • Apr 2015
          • 961

          #2464
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Insta is at 4.

          Votes from post 2431 to post 2462
          Night in 47:32:38

          ---
          • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
          • 2 -- YoshL -- Charu (12), blindreper1179 (3)
          • 1 -- blindreper1179 -- YoshL (10)
          • 4 -- not voting -- DaBackpack (0), freakysnots (7), MarioNintendo (0), roundbox (0)

          pikakirby123 reincarnated





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2465
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            I would've voted too, but my mechanics yelled at me to let him live at that point (as your mechanical instinct did too, by the way).

            Mechanics should not be used to label someone, only emotions.

            And emotionally, that post was probably being angry at Botchi for being so dumb.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #2466
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by Charu
              Counter:

              You were softing as a regular wolf to cover the fact your wolf partner was a role because wolves would be smart enough (maybe) to avoid having their wolves get killed when they got a role attached to them.
              eh? i don't actually understand this reasoning lmfao

              I softed because i pretty much had sunfan confirmed as town, due to his role. and he only confirmed it when i did my best to confirm with him the soft, so that I knew it hadn't been fucked up in the night. sunfan apparantly didn't think that was townie, and still thought i was a wolf rolecop. In that case, why wouldn't sunfan not have died the first night? Mystic pretty much allows (and allowed) for the mass claim to confirm roles for the most part. especially since i knew he was 3-shot, what reason was there if i was a wolf to not kill a confirmed blue, and instead, kill j-rodd?

              It was pretty clear that Botchi was fucking DEAD MEAT when the start of that phase happened. j-rodd died... like...

              Come on...

              And there's wolf day talk

              You're expecting me to believe that blind would be so dumb as to just go ahead and claim he's a 1-shot role cop knowing full well WHAT WOULD HAPPEN as soon as the phase started?
              are you not thinking

              if he knows 100% botchi is dead

              he can claim 1-shot role cop so that he can clear himself once botchi flips

              except i claimed afterwards so it fucked that up

              is what i'm thinking, and honestly i think it's really fucking plausible


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • freakysnots
                八一
                • Aug 2004
                • 2904

                #2467
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                charu unvote please. mario "trusts thesunfan" with his life i don't want him using that as an excuse to insta before we are ready.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #2468
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by freakysnots
                  whereas this LOOKS LIKE A BUS
                  I don't understand how that looks like a bus. Looks like blind literally going. "Botchi is a fuckface because they haven't said shit."


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #2469
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    gl finding ho #1 and ho #2, town
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • YoshL
                      Celestial Harbor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 6156

                      #2470
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      If you don't believe me, believe sunfan.
                      yes sunfan was a massively active voice in the game

                      pushing all of your reasoning and argument onto someone else like that is total bullshit. "yeah let's tell everyone to belive the confirmed dead town perfect"

                      pretty sure i've hit the nail on the head w/ trying to confirm himself lmfao


                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #2471
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        Originally posted by YoshL
                        In that case, why wouldn't sunfan not have died the first night? Mystic pretty much allows (and allowed) for the mass claim to confirm roles for the most part.
                        Cool, but does it confirm there alignment?

                        No... no it doesn't.

                        And they would love to have sunfan alive, just so he can say "Yeah, there's THIS many roles!"


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #2472
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Cool, but does it confirm there alignment?

                          No... no it doesn't.

                          And they would love to have sunfan alive, just so he can say "Yeah, there's THIS many roles!"
                          are you saying that keeping sunfan alive as the mystic d2 w/ the massclaim didn't help out? That's what I'm seeing

                          imo w/ mystic, it's very easy for wolves to get trapped into "oh shit we can't lie about shit or else we're fucked by mystic because he knows the action count"

                          less shennanigans, and much easier to literally just catch the liars, and lynch them. If there's no liars, cool, hunt from there you have a shitton more information with all of the claims


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #2473
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by YoshL
                            are you not thinking

                            if he knows 100% botchi is dead

                            he can claim 1-shot role cop so that he can clear himself once botchi flips

                            except i claimed afterwards so it fucked that up

                            is what i'm thinking, and honestly i think it's really fucking plausible
                            As for this, let me do a double check on exactly WHEN blind went about "claiming"

                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I believe we can win the game via a massclaim
                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            I am a role cop. I'm not saying whether or not I had 1 shot or not, I will if my life depends on it, but unfortunately freaky is town. With this though, it also outs myself so we have two confirmed town.
                            And it looks like he said it 6 minutes after sunfan made that post (which did not say he was the mystic). So I suppose your world has a slight possibility. Too bad it's not true, because I certainly can't see something like that from blind.

                            Can you?


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #2474
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              overwatch is pretty fun guys
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #2475
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                I'm assuming you mean he's "clearing himself" with that sunfan mystic claim, btw


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...