Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by YoshL
hey blind thanks for providing reads on people, even if they're quick, because it'd really be acting in town's interest to know what a townsperson was thinking in this situation
oh you didn't provide reads
because you're not in the mindset of a townsperson right now
you're literally fucked because you're now stuck in botchi's position that he was in yesterday lol
I'm not literally fucked, do you get that? Whether i die or not, you're going to be killed regardless.....
You think you have me, which is funny, but you don't. You can save yourself today, but that's all you get, you add a day to your time in this game. WOOFUCKINGHOO. Go ahead and keep wasting your time on me, I find it hilarious.
Originally posted by thesunfan
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Originally posted by choof
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Originally posted by choof
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Originally posted by Celirra
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
that really doesn't change anything? because if blind is a vanilla wolf then the night actions still check out so like, there being a mystic doesn't harm the fake claim. I'm remembering actions/other shit wrong because i wasn't really invested in the previous phases. I'm sorry for that.
again, regardless of there being a mystic or not, it does not alter the scenario
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by freakysnots
guys real talk. if blindreper flips wolf, how many of you will immediately vote for me?
this is an issue for me because we have people like charu that would associate me with blindreper, and i don't want to be in a situation where i'm dealing with this on lylo. if we lynch blindreper and he flips wolf, we at least have a mislynch buffer for when i can be lynched if needed.
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by YoshL
you're missing the logic from earlier. i posted what i said i wouldn't post again, and i'm going to fucking post it again.
The conclusion you're supposed to reach with logic is that either blindreper or i am a wolf and the lynch needs to be between one of us. Then the logic you need to further use is which is most likely to be a wolf out of either of us. So far all you've said is "dabackpack and yoshl are on blind so they must be wolves" which doesn't relate in the slightest to the actual issue at hand. it's literally, pick blind or pick yoshl, use logic to determine why. there's the scenario that i put up, and there's the one freaky mentioned. there's probably more outlandish ones out there, but use logic, look at the setup, look at the interactions. not "oh i have a gut feeling in the 4th fucking day phase so i'm going to go with that right now"
But scumreading you is so much more tempting. Like, you have no idea how wolfy you smell right now.
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by blindreper1179
I'm not literally fucked, do you get that? Whether i die or not, you're going to be killed regardless.....
You think you have me, which is funny, but you don't. You can save yourself today, but that's all you get, you add a day to your time in this game. WOOFUCKINGHOO. Go ahead and keep wasting your time on me, I find it hilarious.
Fucking come on blind
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by YoshL
that really doesn't change anything? because if blind is a vanilla wolf then the night actions still check out so like, there being a mystic doesn't harm the fake claim. I'm remembering actions/other shit wrong because i wasn't really invested in the previous phases. I'm sorry for that.
again, regardless of there being a mystic or not, it does not alter the scenario
it does though, it removes blind's need to assume botchi's place
Originally posted by Moogy
no one cares
Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by blindreper1179
I'm not literally fucked, do you get that? Whether i die or not, you're going to be killed regardless.....
You think you have me, which is funny, but you don't. You can save yourself today, but that's all you get, you add a day to your time in this game. WOOFUCKINGHOO. Go ahead and keep wasting your time on me, I find it hilarious.
??????
yes, i already acknowledged, once you flip wolf, I'm pretty much dead because i'll be the only confirmed townsperson in the game during the night. Which is why i'm trying to get in reads and interact with as many fucking people as I can this phase in order to actually move town in a forward direction following.
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by freakysnots
this is an issue for me because we have people like charu that would associate me with blindreper, and i don't want to be in a situation where i'm dealing with this on lylo. if we lynch blindreper and he flips wolf, we at least have a mislynch buffer for when i can be lynched if needed.
Maybe I'm dumb, but I'd consider you town. The argument you had with blind, in the world I see, was a town vs town, with the wolves lurking and really enjoying that moment.
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by freakysnots
this is an issue for me because we have people like charu that would associate me with blindreper, and i don't want to be in a situation where i'm dealing with this on lylo. if we lynch blindreper and he flips wolf, we at least have a mislynch buffer for when i can be lynched if needed.
Freaky, for the love of godku, stop talking about you being lynched. It literally isn't happening. Stop wasting your time on it.
Originally posted by thesunfan
absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
Originally posted by choof
It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
Originally posted by choof
whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
Originally posted by Celirra
I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now
Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr
Originally posted by DaBackpack
it does though, it removes blind's need to assume botchi's place
i guess it does? but at the same time, no desperado kill going through would only mean that botchi was planning on trying to be like "oh i got jailed in the night" or something. In the end, i don't think any town aligned jailkeeper would do that at all. like, if someone had thought botchi was legit after the night phase, we'd probably have had our wolfteam right there and then
Originally posted by Charu
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Comment