TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #2566
    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

    If blind is lying, then I'm going to guess that the remaining wolf is a power role, btw


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #2567
      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

      Yeah, yoshl is really talking facts here, in reality, he's talking out of his ass hoping he remembered shit correctly.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2568
        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

        Originally posted by freakysnots
        guys you know whats funny. if yoshl is goon and blindreper is another 1-shot wolf role cop
        I will straight up quit twg forever


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • MarioNintendo
          Expect delays.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Mar 2008
          • 4181

          #2569
          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

          Originally posted by YoshL


          not quite, but it's literally arguing like a baby. mn is stuck in a tunnel right now

          going back to the claims being confirmed - the last 3 claims (roundbox, charu, marionintendo) actually have something strange about them all -> roundbox and charu both have roles that I'd associate with a wolf team, as the jailkeeper and the commuter. MarioNintendo is actually no better, because cop could have easily been an attempted wolf role takeaway? and especially given his play this game which hasn't really amounted to much, it's still in the realm of possibility (albeit, probably less probable)
          Cute. But you guys aren't providing by the book arguments either, from what I gather. Dabackpack told me my gut feeling was wrong and that by "using logic", I would get the right answer. He never told me what the correct logic was, which renders his statement as "you're wrong mn try again". Not very helpful.

          As for the logic you provided me, it solely rests on the fact you townread dbp. Yet, you don't mention anywhere why you townread dbp. He's been posting scummy things the whole game, so I'd very much like to know where you get this intuition from! It also rubs me the wrong way that you townread the guy I feel to be your wolf partner.
          Long live the arcade!

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #2570
            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            Why blindreaper would fakeclaim:
            His partner fakeclaimed, and in order to maintain the actual balance of night actions (remember that sunfan openly claimed Mystic before then) he was forced to assume that role (it could have been ANOTHER of the wolves, but that wolf had a REAL power role, and blind, the vanilla wolf, had to do it.).

            Why YoshL would fakeclaim:
            To try to get a town read from sunfan, the mystic.

            WHICH OF THESE IS MORE PLAUSIBLE?
            When did sunfan claim his role again?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #2571
              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              do you really think I would be going ham here if there is a 100% chance I am going down if YoshL is lying
              Yes
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • YoshL
                Celestial Harbor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2008
                • 6156

                #2572
                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                hey blind thanks for providing reads on people, even if they're quick, because it'd really be acting in town's interest to know what a townsperson was thinking in this situation

                oh you didn't provide reads

                because you're not in the mindset of a townsperson right now

                you're literally fucked because you're now stuck in botchi's position that he was in yesterday lol


                Originally posted by Charu
                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2573
                  Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  When did sunfan claim his role again?
                  Sunfan said "Mass claim can win us the game."

                  I said "I think you are the mystic."

                  He said "Yes."

                  He said "Everybody I have 4 nightactions on N1, ??? on N2. Massclaim"

                  ANd from there, blind claimed, iirc


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2574
                    Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                    Mn just started playing, and sounds better than me, lmao. Damn son.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #2575
                      Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      Yeah, yoshl is really talking facts here, in reality, he's talking out of his ass hoping he remembered shit correctly.
                      blind, don't let your Undertale play be a repeat. Do actually "defend" with your own sound logic and offer reasonings


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2576
                        Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                        I will check that though


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • MarioNintendo
                          Expect delays.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Mar 2008
                          • 4181

                          #2577
                          Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                          Thanks for explaining your logic dbp I saw it
                          Long live the arcade!

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #2578
                            Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Sunfan said "Mass claim can win us the game."

                            I said "I think you are the mystic."

                            He said "Yes."

                            He said "Everybody I have 4 nightactions on N1, ??? on N2. Massclaim"

                            ANd from there, blind claimed, iirc
                            [size=10]FUCKING NO HE DID NOT BITCH[/b]

                            CHECK THIS SHIT OUT


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • freakysnots
                              八一
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 2904

                              #2579
                              Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                              guys real talk. if blindreper flips wolf, how many of you will immediately vote for me?

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #2580
                                Re: TWG CLI: TWG 151 GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM Wolves Wolves Wol-Wol-Wol-Wolves - Game Thr

                                Originally posted by MarioNintendo
                                Cute. But you guys aren't providing by the book arguments either, from what I gather. Dabackpack told me my gut feeling was wrong and that by "using logic", I would get the right answer. He never told me what the correct logic was, which renders his statement as "you're wrong mn try again". Not very helpful.

                                As for the logic you provided me, it solely rests on the fact you townread dbp. Yet, you don't mention anywhere why you townread dbp. He's been posting scummy things the whole game, so I'd very much like to know where you get this intuition from! It also rubs me the wrong way that you townread the guy I feel to be your wolf partner.
                                you're missing the logic from earlier. i posted what i said i wouldn't post again, and i'm going to fucking post it again.

                                The conclusion you're supposed to reach with logic is that either blindreper or i am a wolf and the lynch needs to be between one of us. Then the logic you need to further use is which is most likely to be a wolf out of either of us. So far all you've said is "dabackpack and yoshl are on blind so they must be wolves" which doesn't relate in the slightest to the actual issue at hand. it's literally, pick blind or pick yoshl, use logic to determine why. there's the scenario that i put up, and there's the one freaky mentioned. there's probably more outlandish ones out there, but use logic, look at the setup, look at the interactions. not "oh i have a gut feeling in the 4th fucking day phase so i'm going to go with that right now"


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...