CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #1126
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    Waiting for botchi to show up and vote me for self preservation. I'm staying where I am, I'd rather see rzr go.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #1127
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      Long story short I came home and everything is gone

      My wife left me.. So yeah I'll post when I get time and avoid any in game concerns round please forgive me

      But seriously.. I came home tv is gone laptop is gone I uhm I'm fuckin crying right now sorry guys. I don't wanna drop but I'll prob not post till tmrw. Sorry again if you want sub me. Yeah.. Byw5

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #1128
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        Originally posted by choof
        I honestly dont get why reuben is allowed to play in games
        "play"

        he can easily do what he's doing without signing up
        Maybe Haku can hop in or something
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1129
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          Originally posted by rzr
          Long story short I came home and everything is gone

          My wife left me.. So yeah I'll post when I get time and avoid any in game concerns round please forgive me

          But seriously.. I came home tv is gone laptop is gone I uhm I'm fuckin crying right now sorry guys. I don't wanna drop but I'll prob not post till tmrw. Sorry again if you want sub me. Yeah.. Byw5
          Woah
          hey man text me if you need to
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #1130
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            Originally posted by Charu
            Panties
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1131
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Originally posted by Charu
              Now now now, there's no need for that violence, MISTER
              ASk Me If I Give A Fuck

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1132
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                Originally posted by rzr
                Long story short I came home and everything is gone

                My wife left me.. So yeah I'll post when I get time and avoid any in game concerns round please forgive me

                But seriously.. I came home tv is gone laptop is gone I uhm I'm fuckin crying right now sorry guys. I don't wanna drop but I'll prob not post till tmrw. Sorry again if you want sub me. Yeah.. Byw5
                Uh...


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1133
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  What


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #1134
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    i'm bad at being sensitive, so i guess know that i know you're not in a good place right now, but i don't know what to say appropriately right now

                    psychoangel


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1135
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      Votes from post 911 to post 1134
                      Night in 0:09:34

                      ---

                      :00 good :01 bad
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • storn42
                        RIP Storn D0-D0
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2012
                        • 3474

                        #1136
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Long story short I came home and everything is gone

                        My wife left me.. So yeah I'll post when I get time and avoid any in game concerns round please forgive me

                        But seriously.. I came home tv is gone laptop is gone I uhm I'm fuckin crying right now sorry guys. I don't wanna drop but I'll prob not post till tmrw. Sorry again if you want sub me. Yeah.. Byw5
                        damn man........


                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                        Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #1137
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          I honestly have no clue who to vote for
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #1138
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            Should we just get rid of Ben?
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1139
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              he's taking a phantom. i don't give a fuck about him


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Red Blaster
                                Bridge Burner
                                • Jun 2011
                                • 2040

                                #1140
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                4 -- psychoangel691 -- Xiz (26), rzr (49), choof (26), YoshL (34)

                                don't like this wagon
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                                Originally posted by choof
                                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                what's a milky christmas :O

                                Comment

                                Working...