CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
You guys get nothing out of my flip given how little interaction I've had with anyone but w/e bai I guessOriginally posted by CharuMy dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3Originally posted by DaBackpackalso a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick isOriginally posted by Shadow_God_10Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girlComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Originally posted by hi19hi19edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst musicOriginally posted by choofhey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"Originally posted by Funnygurl555what's a milky christmas :OComment
-
Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)
Don't you "Ehhh" me, bucko
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Vote Count
Votes from post 911 to post 1150
Night in 0:03:00
---- Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
- 3 -- botchi246 -- storn42 (14), Charu (19), YoshL (37)
- 2 -- psychoangel691 -- Xiz (26), rzr (49)
- 1 -- Charu -- choof (27)
- 1 -- rzr -- psychoangel691 (20)
- 1 -- unvote -- Red Blaster (37)
- 2 -- not voting -- botchi246 (6), reuben_tate (0)
:00 good :01 badOriginally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

Comment








Comment