CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1156
    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

    If you haven't noticed, mister, you're gonna get lynched.

    How do you plead?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1157
      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

      actually I think botchi is an okay lynch but I also think there's some paranoia from last game where he nearly won

      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #1158
        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

        idk
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1159
          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

          botchi

          Comment

          • botchi246
            Keepin it Real since '05
            • Mar 2005
            • 619

            #1160
            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

            I plead not guilty. Vanilla town

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1161
              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

              Okay


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1162
                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)



                ------------------


                Votes from post 911 to post 1150
                Night in 0:03:00

                ---

                :00 good :01 bad
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1163
                  Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                  Stop posting.
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #1164
                    Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                    botchi246 has been lynched.

                    He was:

                    an Unimportant Witness, Will Powers!



                    Night 2 is now in session. Night 2 will end on Tuesday, February 9th at 10:00pm server time. Please send me your night actions.
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1165
                      Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                      _Zenith_ has replaced reuben_tate.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #1166
                        Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                        In the night,


                        storn42 has died. He was Winston Payne!



                        Game over. The Defense wins! Postgame thread coming whenever. SEND GAMES
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1167
                          Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                          memes
                          fucking storn lmao no reason to ever try and do that
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #1168
                            Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                            fuck!!..... god damn it...


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #1169
                              Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                              well then

                              i guess initially was right about storn


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #1170
                                Re: CXLVIII - TWG to the Turnabout (GAME THREAD)

                                i'm guessing choof gave himself mr. hat lmfao


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...