TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #946
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Haku and Choof are my two almost lock clears right now

    My town leans I probably won't touch

    Anyone else that I haven't named a lean or gave a clear indication of my read on them I could care less what happens to them this phase.
    Anybody in particular that's screaming scum at you?

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #947
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by rzr
      Right, but you're saying this:

      When Zenith just said that's not what he was saying. Seems like you're trying hard to push a lynch on me
      I didn't say zenith wanted you dead, although I thought he did want you lynched. I offered up my second lynch candidate to see if he wanted to lynch you. and yes I'm pushing a lynch on you because I think you're scum

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • AragakiAyase
        Waifus
        • Apr 2015
        • 961

        #948
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by rzr
        And for the record, I've never seen AA sheep like this I don't think

        going to lunch now, hopefully we can put our heads together and conclude someone who both seems scummy and can yield info to town based on interactions and reads

        not people who have contributed little to nothing and lynching them just narrows the PoE pool. Seems we all have enough suspects to work with for now
        this isn't sheeping, this is asking someone else their opinions for lynches

        sheeping would be zenith saying "we shouldn't lynch lurker/rzr I think they're both town" and me suddenly saying "we shouldn't lynch lurker/rzr because they might both be town"

        pikakirby123 reincarnated





        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #949
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by rzr
          I'm referring to when you said I was a fail safe lynch on 2 separate occasions. You're avoiding my question.

          You said me and botchi are good failsafre lynches for today. Since then you've said you think I'm town.
          So as a failsafe you think it's better to get rid of what you're saying is town?
          Get your information straight
          You are a failsafe lynch period. It can be any point in the game and unless you are confirmed a town by death or a peek, you will always be that failsafe.

          I have explicitly stated no certain person will get my vote right now and you are on the verge of a pseudo-confirmation bias that I am out to get you because I called you a failsafe yet called you misconstrued town. Get it out of your fucking head that I am going to do something about you.





          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #950
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            rzr you're misconstruing my words/posts and this is exactly what you did in the slopefiring game as scum

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • botchi246
              Keepin it Real since '05
              • Mar 2005
              • 619

              #951
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              "I like this post because it basically made me give forth my reads list. I think that is townie thing to do. I am trying harder so I can set a good example for town."

              When i said here, "I think that is townie thing to do", i was referencing sunfans post about calling out Town being lazy. I was saying that that is a townie thing to do.

              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #952
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                the biggest thing I don't like about ben is that he offered up choof and haku who were being pretty strongly townread by multiple people. the basis for this was that one flipping could confirm the other, but as I pointed out we shouldn't be trying for that on D0
                With this said, I'm placing Ben at rand% for a bit.

                Is it possible he can be resolved with one of their flips? I'm not entirely sure but it would give insight on what he has stated thus far imo.





                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  With this said, I'm placing Ben at rand% for a bit.

                  Is it possible he can be resolved with one of their flips? I'm not entirely sure but it would give insight on what he has stated thus far imo.
                  I would say if haku or choof flipped red it would make ben look pretty good, but the potential for a second wolf team is always going to make me less sure about that

                  if haku or choof flipped green (and I think they would) then I'd lynch ben in an instant

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    I'd like to suggest DaBackPack lynch even if that probably doesn't make sense completely yet.

                    1. He's not letting us read him at all.
                    2. Suggest to vote MML as a veteran.
                    3. Provide common sense, but doesn't directly try to help town.

                    *shrugs*

                    lurker can be lynched any time.

                    This is a suggestion, not a bandwagon. I'd like to hear more about it.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                      this isn't sheeping, this is asking someone else their opinions for lynches

                      sheeping would be zenith saying "we shouldn't lynch lurker/rzr I think they're both town" and me suddenly saying "we shouldn't lynch lurker/rzr because they might both be town"
                      Isn't he starting to seem like me a few games back where I threw various TWG terms into many posts in the incorrect manner and poorly timed because it had nothing to do with the situation at hand? :^ )

                      I remember getting shit for that game too, which to me is funny now because I am a shitlord.





                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        Get it out of your fucking head that I am going to do something about you.
                        I'm accusing AA of slipping and I'm using your logic against him, not against you. Let me rephrase: do you clear AA? Do you find him null?
                        Also, let's be straight forward here Zenith, I think it's about time we both tone back because the hostility isn't good for anyone, and all it does is make me focus on the negative things you're saying instead of the rest of the analyzing and reads. Continuing here at each others throats and laying little insults isn't helping us get along, it's not helping people read us, and it's not helping town in any way either. So, let's drop it please.

                        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                        I didn't say zenith wanted you dead, although I thought he did want you lynched. I offered up my second lynch candidate to see if he wanted to lynch you. and yes I'm pushing a lynch on you because I think you're scum
                        Well, I'm not. If you think you can get anything else from me that would help you pin my alignment then go ahead, I think it's more important for us to progress at this point not stay stagnant

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Isn't he starting to seem like me a few games back where I threw various TWG terms into many posts in the incorrect manner and poorly timed because it had nothing to do with the situation at hand? :^ )

                          I remember getting shit for that game too, which to me is funny now because I am a shitlord.
                          yes he is

                          what's worse is that he's misusing those terms to push scum on me

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • AragakiAyase
                            Waifus
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 961

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I'd like to suggest DaBackPack lynch even if that probably doesn't make sense completely yet.

                            1. He's not letting us read him at all.
                            2. Suggest to vote MML as a veteran.
                            3. Provide common sense, but doesn't directly try to help town.

                            *shrugs*

                            lurker can be lynched any time.

                            This is a suggestion, not a bandwagon. I'd like to hear more about it.
                            I think a backpack lynch has potential but I'd have to go reread him more

                            pikakirby123 reincarnated





                            Comment

                            • _Zenith_
                              Accuracy Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 4629

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I'd like to suggest DaBackPack lynch even if that probably doesn't make sense completely yet.

                              1. He's not letting us read him at all.
                              2. Suggest to vote MML as a veteran.
                              3. Provide common sense, but doesn't directly try to help town.

                              *shrugs*

                              lurker can be lynched any time.

                              This is a suggestion, not a bandwagon. I'd like to hear more about it.
                              DBP should definitely not be lynched this phase imo. It is much better to read him later in the game than to lynch him due to unreadability.





                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                rzr you're misconstruing my words/posts and this is exactly what you did in the slopefiring game as scum
                                Seems you're doing the same thing to me. If I'm misconstruing your words then explain them better, that's literally what you just gave me shit about.

                                I'm not misconstruing them imo, I'm pinpointing what looks sketchy from you, just like you're doing to me

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...