TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #931
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by _Zenith_
    Willing to bet 10,000 credits that lurker flips town when lynched/killed.
    I'll match Zenith on this one - like he said earlier, it seems like lurker is simply not invested

    so we can ask him to sub/he can get subbed/whatever - not going down that road

    just saying if that's your reason to lynch him it's horrible, it's as bad as saying we should lynch ben

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #932
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by AragakiAyase
      we can kill rzr today if you want
      You'd have to wait till night to get that kill since anyone with half a brain can see I'm town. Like Jesus, Zenith just said he thinks I'm a "misconstrued town"

      Are you agreeing with a point that I don't think Zenith even made?

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #933
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        If I have to explain the lurker solid read here it is:

        He is incredibly un-enthusiastic and I can only attach that behavior to a vanilla town, who doesn't have much to do other than collectively vote against who they think is scum.

        Lurker as PR/Wolf/Anything else but town would display far more posting along with his own insults and such manner, which is not evident here.

        Above two reasons are a majority of the read I have on him and I'm getting more confident the more people are scumreading him, oddly enough.





        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #934
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          rzr is playing like me. He's still trying to build his own meta and that makes him inconsistent with himself.

          AA is playing town hard and is trying to get more information constantly to help his own read and the game at same time.

          I think you two are clashing with each others for the wrong reasons.

          I want more DBP input as well if possible.
          Haku, you're someone I'd looked at earlier in my post, what do you think of Zenith here?
          And what do you think about myself?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • AragakiAyase
            Waifus
            • Apr 2015
            • 961

            #935
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by rzr
            You'd have to wait till night to get that kill since anyone with half a brain can see I'm town. Like Jesus, Zenith just said he thinks I'm a "misconstrued town"

            Are you agreeing with a point that I don't think Zenith even made?
            I think you're scum

            we lynch scum in this game

            pikakirby123 reincarnated





            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #936
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by rzr
              Interesting. Than why do you want to lynch me?
              To eliminate town?



              These 2 statement directly contradict each other, unless a) you want me lynched for personal reasons or b) you actually think eliminating town from PoE's pov is beneficial. And that's assuming you're town, which at this point I am not assuming that

              it's not - any human will say the more green around the better, regardless of inactivity or such.
              Where the fuck do I say "rzr is a wolf and/or deserves to be lynched"? Get your information straight.

              Above applies to your second response in this quoted post.





              Comment

              • _Zenith_
                Accuracy Player
                • Mar 2011
                • 4629

                #937
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                we can kill rzr today if you want
                You guys can lynch rzr, but I will not be voting for him this phase.

                I do think he is more misconstrued townie than a pinned wolf here but as with everything, I could be wrong here.





                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  I think you have good points.
                  I also think you're terrible at posting your points with the right attitude which makes players jump at you all the time.

                  Zenith has been posting in a similar way as the previous game so, I'm easily leaning him town and prefer to focus attention on other players.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    My first two sentences are aimed at rzr obviously.

                    Comment

                    • _Zenith_
                      Accuracy Player
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 4629

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Ben can reverse his meta to his advantage as non-town, though I cannot say confidently that is happening. I can only inspect his posts and try to understand his points, and determine a read.

                      He could be a lynch, and he can not be. Pretty rand% unless I'm missing something key in one of his posts.





                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by _Zenith_
                        You guys can lynch rzr, but I will not be voting for him this phase.

                        I do think he is more misconstrued townie than a pinned wolf here but as with everything, I could be wrong here.
                        ok since you think both my top lynches are town, who do you want to lynch today?

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          I think you're scum

                          we lynch scum in this game
                          Right, but you're saying this:
                          Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                          we can kill rzr today if you want
                          When Zenith just said that's not what he was saying. Seems like you're trying hard to push a lynch on me

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          Where the fuck do I say "rzr is a wolf and/or deserves to be lynched"? Get your information straight.

                          Above applies to your second response in this quoted post.
                          I'm referring to when you said I was a fail safe lynch on 2 separate occasions. You're avoiding my question.

                          You said me and botchi are good failsafre lynches for today. Since then you've said you think I'm town.
                          So as a failsafe you think it's better to get rid of what you're saying is town?
                          Get your information straight

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Haku and Choof are my two almost lock clears right now

                            My town leans I probably won't touch

                            Anyone else that I haven't named a lean or gave a clear indication of my read on them I could care less what happens to them this phase.





                            Comment

                            • AragakiAyase
                              Waifus
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 961

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by _Zenith_
                              Ben can reverse his meta to his advantage as non-town, though I cannot say confidently that is happening. I can only inspect his posts and try to understand his points, and determine a read.

                              He could be a lynch, and he can not be. Pretty rand% unless I'm missing something key in one of his posts.
                              the biggest thing I don't like about ben is that he offered up choof and haku who were being pretty strongly townread by multiple people. the basis for this was that one flipping could confirm the other, but as I pointed out we shouldn't be trying for that on D0

                              pikakirby123 reincarnated





                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                                ok since you think both my top lynches are town, who do you want to lynch today?
                                And for the record, I've never seen AA sheep like this I don't think

                                going to lunch now, hopefully we can put our heads together and conclude someone who both seems scummy and can yield info to town based on interactions and reads

                                not people who have contributed little to nothing and lynching them just narrows the PoE pool. Seems we all have enough suspects to work with for now

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...