TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • botchi246
    Keepin it Real since '05
    • Mar 2005
    • 619

    #961
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I'd like to suggest DaBackPack lynch even if that probably doesn't make sense completely yet.

    1. He's not letting us read him at all.
    2. Suggest to vote MML as a veteran.
    3. Provide common sense, but doesn't directly try to help town.

    *shrugs*

    lurker can be lynched any time.

    This is a suggestion, not a bandwagon. I'd like to hear more about it.
    I would like to know what DBP is up to. Nice call out Haku.

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #962
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by rzr
      I'm accusing AA of slipping and I'm using your logic against him, not against you. Let me rephrase: do you clear AA? Do you find him null?
      Also, let's be straight forward here Zenith, I think it's about time we both tone back because the hostility isn't good for anyone, and all it does is make me focus on the negative things you're saying instead of the rest of the analyzing and reads. Continuing here at each others throats and laying little insults isn't helping us get along, it's not helping people read us, and it's not helping town in any way either. So, let's drop it please.


      Well, I'm not. If you think you can get anything else from me that would help you pin my alignment then go ahead, I think it's more important for us to progress at this point not stay stagnant
      Fair enough, I have previously stated that AA crawled out of null territory and into a town lean this phase.





      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #963
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        I would say if haku or choof flipped red it would make ben look pretty good, but the potential for a second wolf team is always going to make me less sure about that

        if haku or choof flipped green (and I think they would) then I'd lynch ben in an instant
        Interesting... I'm gonna save this post for reference when it becomes the right time to view this post again.





        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #964
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          thank you Z, and I hope you took to heart what I said I am trying dude

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #965
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by Hakulyte

            2. Suggest to vote MML as a veteran.
            Can you elaborate on this, I may have missed something?

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #966
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by rzr
              Seems you're doing the same thing to me. If I'm misconstruing your words then explain them better, that's literally what you just gave me shit about.

              I'm not misconstruing them imo, I'm pinpointing what looks sketchy from you, just like you're doing to me
              ok

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #967
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                fyi still sitting here cuz some ****** took my lunch break so I gotta wait longer

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #968
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Originally posted by _Zenith_
                  DBP should definitely not be lynched this phase imo. It is much better to read him later in the game than to lynch him due to unreadability.
                  actually this is a good point, by the second day/end of second day DBP should be easier to read

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #969
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    I'm not targeting reuben_tate, because I have to agree with him that my own posts have been pretty odd so, "objectively speaking" his posts makes sense.

                    Sadly, he suffers from the same syndrome as DaBackPack.

                    1. He's incredibly unreadable.
                    2. He doesn't have to deal with heat because he's mostly posting when no one else is online.

                    This is an ideal situation for a wolf.

                    Sadly, that alone doesn't make him town or wolf.

                    So, I'm at a dead end with reuben_tate.

                    I don't think we're going to get a "solid lynch" this phase, I'm just trying to throw new ideas to look at because I feel like we're not getting anywhere right now.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #970
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Can you elaborate on this, I may have missed something?
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I've been posting from my newish job this week like a bad boy

                      I think mml is the lynch today, botchi is looking better from that big post, there are original thoughts in there

                      Though I would like more details as to what compelled you to make that post
                      There you go.

                      Comment

                      • botchi246
                        Keepin it Real since '05
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 619

                        #971
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        I agree Haku, there does not seem to be clear consensus on who to lynch. Some people are not posting a lot, which in itself is not wolfy, but maybe more self preservation so their ideas dont get misconstrued. Then others are just biting back and forth at each other, focusing on one on one interactions and fricken tunneling the fudge out of each others buttholes.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #972
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I'd like to suggest DaBackPack lynch even if that probably doesn't make sense completely yet.

                          1. He's not letting us read him at all.
                          2. Suggest to vote MML as a veteran.
                          3. Provide common sense, but doesn't directly try to help town.

                          *shrugs*

                          lurker can be lynched any time.

                          This is a suggestion, not a bandwagon. I'd like to hear more about it.
                          1) what does this mean?
                          2) I've had my vote on him since yesterday alongside reasoning, this isn't out of the blue
                          3) I've been posting reads and impressions not to mention trying to steer a lynch away from a likely town, I don't get what you mean by not being helpful


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #973
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by _Zenith_
                            Willing to bet 10,000 credits that lurker flips town when lynched/killed.
                            I'll take that bet
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #974
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                              So my updated reads list at this point:

                              Gradiant: Null/slight town lean, he hasn't done much but when he has posted he's seemed convicted and like he's intensely scumhunting
                              I would really like to see where this is coming from

                              Gradiant hasn't done anything besides soft defend MML


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #975
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                There's a possibility you're right about it, but i'm siding more that he didn't follow the name of the game and read the setup.
                                Plus he's been extremely neutral on the point of the slip I proposed, as if he's not willing to commit to either narrative


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...