TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #1261
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by Charu
    I mean, I could say it's just him fooling around.

    But I hardly call whatever he was doing in this scenario as "fooling around", hee hee hee

    do you remember that game sunfan hosted where I wrecked the setup by claiming sk as sk and working strictly with the town, and during post-game multiple people passive-aggressively shit all over me for doing so

    so you really think in a variable game such as this that I would ever claim sk seriously

    really bro

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1262
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      see now, that's the only thing he can be if he's not town, imo. I'd want to kill him with fire irl if he's actually claiming SK as SK, but you may be right on him.

      @choof, are you hardclaiming SK?
      yes I am

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1263
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        but I'm not actually the sk so my hard claim doesn't matter

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #1264
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Originally posted by choof
          do you remember that game sunfan hosted where I wrecked the setup by claiming sk as sk and working strictly with the town, and during post-game multiple people passive-aggressively shit all over me for doing so

          so you really think in a variable game such as this that I would ever claim sk seriously

          really bro
          I remember that game, fun times





          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1265
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Well you kind of just threw it out there.

            It's like Haku saying "I'm an important role" and then backtracking and saying it was a lie.

            Of course you could be baiting, of course Haku could be baiting.

            Heck, when Haku asked me if it would be funny to lynch me instead, I've could've baited and said something about an important role.

            Oops, I kind of just did!!!

            HEE HEE HEE


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1266
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Originally posted by _Zenith_
              I remember that game, fun times
              I only witnessed that game.

              I thought it was really neat, even if it went against your win con. I disagree it was a shit thing to do. It made the game unique.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1267
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                Originally posted by Charu
                I mean, I could say it's just him fooling around.

                But I hardly call whatever he was doing in this scenario as "fooling around", hee hee hee
                Originally posted by Charu
                He seemed pretty hell bent on making AA and MML his bitch, so to speak.
                okay, so, contextually, the sk claim came from a frustrated post towards hakulyte. I've already made multiple posts in rapid succession this game, towards both MML and AA. I was pretty bent on pushing haku to post more, and I feel like I did that

                I tried making the sk claim as unbelievable as possible, and the fact that it planted a seed of belief in your heard is pretty hilarious imo

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1268
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  In the end, the wolves STILL won though, right? Or am I remembering wrong? Probably would know if I actually was in the game, dohoho.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1269
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Well you kind of just threw it out there.

                    It's like Haku saying "I'm an important role" and then backtracking and saying it was a lie.
                    don't think about what haku and I did
                    think about how we did it

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1270
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by choof
                      I tried making the sk claim as unbelievable as possible, and the fact that it planted a seed of belief in your heard is pretty hilarious imo
                      You're abrasive nature in these games kind of makes me believe your claim to be honest with you, heh.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1271
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        You're abrasive nature in these games kind of makes me believe your claim to be honest with you, heh.
                        good

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1272
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          if you think I'm an sk, why would you want to lynch me d0

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1273
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            Originally posted by choof
                            don't think about what haku and I did
                            think about how we did it
                            You did it to prove a point, really. Haku was perplexed with it.

                            I would label it a town v town exchange, but then I factor in what I know about you in past games and I kind of just go "He could be one, actually."


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1274
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              that question shouldn't be looked at in a mechanical way, think about the implications of someone who has historically been a strong town-sided player being an sk in a game with up to three anti-town factions

                              Comment

                              • AragakiAyase
                                Waifus
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 961

                                #1275
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                AA (less sure on you now. The way you've posted recently seems very... robotic to me)
                                pretty sure zenith said something along the lines of "AA tonereads like a robot every game" a few months back lol

                                but ok

                                pikakirby123 reincarnated





                                Comment

                                Working...