TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #2911
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    i can tell you i don't think there's a difference between zenith getting mad in this game and zenith getting mad in the high roller game (where he was a semi-friendly third)
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #2912
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I would like to know how this has developed over the days


      I'm presuming you read AA and Zenith as partners

      And I'm guessing that along the way, AA looked a lot cleaner, breaking the tie for you, but Zenith didn't redeem himself and still looks smelly

      do you think it's gotten worse as of late? (I guess once you're done rereading)
      I've stated this in an earlier post that AA looks better and zenith is more scummy then when I pointed out the pair thing. AA calling zenith nearly confirmed town is pretty weird though but I think AA would be smart enough as a wolf to not make as strong a link between him and zenith as zenith's flip would instantly incriminate him. I'm thinking AA's town and it's just a bad move to say zenith's nearly clear.

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #2913
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        It's worth noting now that two people (most independently, from what I see) have noticed the AA-Zenith interactions

        lurker and Gradiant
        dawg you know i don't wanna get compared to that fuckboy
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2914
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          I really doubt that Zenith and AA are on a team, BUT I can see one of them having the other pocketed --- which would lead to a similar outward impression

          and I'd suspect Zenith over AA if that was the case


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2915
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            I really doubt that Zenith and AA are on a team, BUT I can see one of them having the other pocketed --- which would lead to a similar outward impression

            and I'd suspect Zenith over AA if that was the case


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #2916
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              It's also taking like 20-25 seconds to switch between pages it's really fucking annoying

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2917
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                MIND YOU I don't feel like confirming the suspicions raised against them, but if they are genuine, then the above scenario might be possible


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2918
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  well, I might later


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • AragakiAyase
                    Waifus
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 961

                    #2919
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    I've stated this in an earlier post that AA looks better and zenith is more scummy then when I pointed out the pair thing. AA calling zenith nearly confirmed town is pretty weird though but I think AA would be smart enough as a wolf to not make as strong a link between him and zenith as zenith's flip would instantly incriminate him. I'm thinking AA's town and it's just a bad move to say zenith's nearly clear.
                    I just don't see zenith as a wolf this game, probably because it seems like we've mindmelded so many times

                    I don't think I can toneread him that well but it seems like he's pretty pure this game

                    pikakirby123 reincarnated





                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2920
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      I -would- say that if Gradiant flipped wolf, then definitely look between AA and Zenith for his partner

                      a Gradiant-Zenith team would be really funny


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2921
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        I totally forgot about rzr


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #2922
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I really doubt that Zenith and AA are on a team, BUT I can see one of them having the other pocketed --- which would lead to a similar outward impression

                          and I'd suspect Zenith over AA if that was the case
                          Pretty much, yes

                          Comment

                          • botchi246
                            Keepin it Real since '05
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 619

                            #2923
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            i see the choof outing and the sk bit shortly later... so this means choof roleblocked dbp and thats why he saw nothing on zenith. ok i already knew this, but i was looking for some sort of reaction out of it to ping AA or Zenith, but im not really seeing anything. at this point they are both lock clear for me. i wouldnt vote rb or AA anytime soon

                            Comment

                            • botchi246
                              Keepin it Real since '05
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 619

                              #2924
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              just in case thats confusing, rb and aa are lock clear. definitely not zenith

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #2925
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                someting that just occured to me :

                                We all know DBP is hunting werewolves to help out his partner. But DBP is slick - I thought to myself "why the fuck would he want to confuse town" and I answered myself with "to keep his partner UTR"

                                just a thought, sorry on spelling I'm a busy man

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...