TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lurker
    ur worst nitemare
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 1628

    #2881
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by botchi246
    Come on lurker. Have you read anything i have posted today
    yes
    do you think AA looks more town than red blaster
    some feathery f**k

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2882
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      I'm not sure about you and zenith being a pair anymore, but zenith seems pretty wolfy to me. Toying with sunfan being backpack's partner. AA you're more null for me now, Lurker's town to me. Need to read through again
      I mean I get that he hasn't posted like anything, but the above is the only mention of anything relating to looking for a werewolf team (and he's actually rejecting a possible scum team)

      The second half of that post, as well as his general attitude, are more concerned with finding my partner


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • _Zenith_
        Accuracy Player
        • Mar 2011
        • 4629

        #2883
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        Originally posted by lurker
        it doesn't even matter whether or not he's fabricating because we know offhand that his report was tampered with
        and on that note you're probably not surviving the night
        that would suck :^ (

        chance is somewhat going to be a big part here

        if Red Blaster can get a successful jail on DBP's partner (or even the werewolf that sends their kill in) then town is in a huge favor

        if it doesn't happen Red Blaster is going to be killed and you think I would be the second closest in dying during the night?





        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #2884
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I have a feeling that's as far I can go with reactions from my announcement -- I really wish Gradiant was there so I could see his immediate reaction. Any reaction from somebody reading the thread the day after would likely have a more subdued reaction (besides sunfan, I still feel dirty about that)
          kind of reading backwards hold on

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2885
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Gradiant this is an opportunity to work with me on finding werewolves


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2886
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              that is why this phase is still going


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #2887
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                I mean I get that he hasn't posted like anything, but the above is the only mention of anything relating to looking for a werewolf team (and he's actually rejecting a possible scum team)

                The second half of that post, as well as his general attitude, are more concerned with finding my partner
                Because i'm certain zenith is a wolf right now.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2888
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  Gradiant I think you need to say something solid instead of posting half-baked ideas without following through


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • _Zenith_
                    Accuracy Player
                    • Mar 2011
                    • 4629

                    #2889
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    Because i'm certain zenith is a wolf right now.
                    @DBP, find his reasoning for this, it's imo OMGUS.





                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #2890
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      Gradiant this is an opportunity to work with me on finding werewolves
                      I understand that. That's why I'm not all gung ho on lynching you like zenith was

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2891
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        Because i'm certain zenith is a wolf right now.
                        OK good, that's somethign


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #2892
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          @DBP, find his reasoning for this, it's imo OMGUS.
                          k.

                          Comment

                          • _Zenith_
                            Accuracy Player
                            • Mar 2011
                            • 4629

                            #2893
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            Originally posted by Gradiant
                            I understand that. That's why I'm not all gung ho on lynching you like zenith was
                            You clearly haven't read the entire phase





                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #2894
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              let me clean my cat's litterbox and then read what I missed.
                              I will say now though that Zenith has replaced red blaster as the twg's most dense cheesecake

                              Comment

                              • lurker
                                ur worst nitemare
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 1628

                                #2895
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by _Zenith_
                                if it doesn't happen Red Blaster is going to be killed and you think I would be the second closest in dying during the night?
                                the mechanics are pretty wonky due to wifom and shit but technically you're the most straightforward nightkill for backpack's partner (and yes i'm pretty much convinced that we're lynching backpack regardless)
                                some feathery f**k

                                Comment

                                Working...