TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #2941
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

    Originally posted by rzr
    you were pocketed by sunfan - did that get addressed?
    I ws pocketed by Gradiant
    I don't know if I got pocketed by sunfan, he thinks I might be pocketing him which is lol

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #2942
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

      Originally posted by rzr
      nonoonon I'm asking DBP, he's the one that mentioned the love triangle
      I haven't really looked at triads this game, mostly dyads, so I'm not entirely sure what's going on there, but it's something weird

      at the moment I'm sharing my thoughts, conclusions and analyses, it is up to you guys what to do with them

      I hope you at least don't forget what I'm saying right now just because I'm a wolf


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2943
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

        From what I see (since this is kind of corroborated by Lurker) ---

        Gradiant could be true but there is no AA/Zenith team ---> Zenith is sketchy
        Gradiant could be wolf ---> he's bussing his partner Zenith

        That is all predicated on Gradiant and lurker not being wrong about a random coincidence this game, so Zenith might actually be town


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #2944
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

          this is tiring


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #2945
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

            Originally posted by rzr
            I ws pocketed by Gradiant
            what?

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #2946
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

              but I did set myself up for this, so


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #2947
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                Originally posted by DaBackpack

                I hope you at least don't forget what I'm saying right now just because I'm a wolf
                think it's important now to make sure you use the right wolf/mafia since there's two scum teams. are you a wolf or are you mafia?

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2948
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                  I will say that if AA is wolf, g fucking g


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #2949
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                    Originally posted by Gradiant
                    think it's important now to make sure you use the right wolf/mafia since there's two scum teams. are you a wolf or are you mafia?
                    I'm a mafia

                    I've used wolf as a general team, werewolf as my opposing team


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #2950
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                      general term**


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #2951
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                        Looking back, I'm curious as to why charu got nightkilled

                        I'm not sure what I can find there, but let's see


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #2952
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I haven't really looked at triads this game, mostly dyads, so I'm not entirely sure what's going on there, but it's something weird

                          at the moment I'm sharing my thoughts, conclusions and analyses, it is up to you guys what to do with them

                          I hope you at least don't forget what I'm saying right now just because I'm a wolf
                          I see this as a genuine comment. I'm no professional DBP reader.
                          But, like me and AA just said, if DBP is giving false info then there's only so much he can give before we locate a constant variable in his BS - lynching that person imho means werewolf victory given DBP has a goal and we all know his goal is this:

                          Keep his partner alive as long as possible to hopefully still gain victory. I mean DBP isn't the fucking soviets, he's not gonna give us his goal in a yoda-like fashion, he wants to, at all costs guarantee his factions victory.

                          I want to comment further, but I think it's better to hold off and see who reacts and how at this point

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #2953
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                            alrighty

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #2954
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              Looking back, I'm curious as to why charu got nightkilled

                              I'm not sure what I can find there, but let's see
                              who, as a wolf, would feel threatened by Chaur?
                              Zenith, if you choose to comment, please just say who you think would feel threatened by/want to attach Charu

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #2955
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D2)

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                what?
                                Under the reference of sunfan pocketing AA
                                You and I had similar interactions

                                I'm nt saying you are pocketing, jesus christ I need someone like you who actually (from either alignment) won't be an ass hole and treats me like a fuckin person

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...