TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #3586
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

    I know I'm not explaining this right g, I'm sorry lol

    I'm trying to say, in simple words (for me), if you were town I just expect more investigation. I expected you to be more of a DBP wolf that a... Vendetta wolf. I hope that explains what I'm trying to say

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #3587
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

      actually a decent response from you
      ty you have quelled my annoyance a bit
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #3588
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

        I prefer to be called a Vendetta wolf to DBP wolf 10 times out of 10 so ty
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Gradiant
          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 1100

          #3589
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

          Originally posted by rzr
          Why?

          Have we opted for the insta instead? Cuz I've never jumped on a wagon before, but if I can hammer Zenith I'll get a fuckin hard on
          Lame, i wanted to hammer :^ )

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #3590
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            the forum ISO feature is breaking for rzr for me for some reason
            seems very weird to be iso'ing your partner...
            I think this probably means that rzr isn't DBP's partner, actually, which is a bit of a problem for me because I think MML is Zenith's most likely partner
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #3591
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

              Little break at work, just watching you two argue dont mind me

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #3592
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                hardly qualifies as an argument
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #3593
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                  I'm leaving work by 7 EST, but I'm gonna try to come back on when I get home, I don't have any booze for the weekend ):

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #3594
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                    I am never going to finish rereading this is why I don't like it
                    I've been reading for a good while now and I'm only on pg 50
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #3595
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by YoshL
                      Votes from post 1 to post 980
                      Night in 29:39:48

                      ---

                      Insta is at 7.
                      quoting for emphasis on the lurker wagon
                      incredibly, incredibly unlikely that there were only townies voting for lurker so again MML looks scummier from this
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #3596
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                        I'm not going to be able to finish rereading.
                        I think that Zenith is always the kill.
                        I think Red posting who he is jailing again is good.
                        Other roles should not.
                        Rzr and MML are my other wolves, slightly more sure on rzr than MML now as a result of rzr's earlier posts.
                        still haven't iso'd botchi based on his previous game but I'll do it when I can
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • botchi246
                          Keepin it Real since '05
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 619

                          #3597
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                          Im at work till 1230am tonight, so ill be on and try to stay abreast of the chatting going on. I will however put my vote on zenith now. Or wait, whats the insta?

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #3598
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                            botchi lol sunfan put him at l-1

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • YoshL
                              Celestial Harbor
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Aug 2008
                              • 6156

                              #3599
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                              Votes from post 3082 to post 3598
                              Night in 2:12:03

                              ---

                              Insta is at 5
                              Last edited by YoshL; 01-29-2016, 05:49 PM.


                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #3600
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (People have Died. D3)

                                Alrighty, redblaster say who you're jailing (unless you're still doing rzr) and then we can kill mr. cheesecake :^ )

                                Comment

                                Working...