TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1336
    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    Why tho
    you're not acting like yourself
    I saw a glimpse when you were talking about ben but all your other posts are not like your usual self
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1337
      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

      This is the 1337 post


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1338
        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        you're not acting like yourself
        I saw a glimpse when you were talking about ben but all your other posts are not like your usual self
        Is it just my frequency or is it my content? Or something else?


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1339
          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

          Backpack, don't you ignore my choof question, mister!


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1340
            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

            Originally posted by Charu
            Is choof the sk?
            I don't think choof is an sk


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1341
              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

              Alright, thanks


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #1342
                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                I'm not sure why SK is a serious topic of discussion on d0 but I don't think choof is one


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1343
                  Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                  Kinda bored of d0, want tomorrow to happen already


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1344
                    Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I thought you voted me because I said we Lynch ben
                    I did
                    you think I'm mad because of what you said?
                    I'm actually p happy because you outed yourself

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1345
                      Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                      Originally posted by choof
                      I did
                      you think I'm mad because of what you said?
                      I'm actually p happy because you outed yourself
                      I've been suggesting a ben lynch for the last like 24 hours and I've had my vote on him that long

                      Why do you care AT ALL that I'm repeating that sentiment


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1346
                        Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        Is it just my frequency or is it my content? Or something else?
                        a little bit of both, mostly content.
                        I don't usually care for frequency unless its on specific people and, while you used to be someone that was incapable of posting as a wolf, you aren't anymore
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1347
                          Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                          Ffs I was the person who suggested he was wolf in the first place

                          Read my posts against him if you haven't


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1348
                            Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                            I'm getting pissed off that now three people are forgetting or not reading my posts


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1349
                              Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                              Everyone lynch lurker, problem solved.

                              *shrugs*

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #1350
                                Re: TWG CXLVII - Read The Setup. (Game On! D1)

                                obviously if ben comes back and starts talking then we reconsider, but from where I'm at right now ben is scummy and he's my top lynch target today


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...