TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Red Blaster
    Bridge Burner
    • Jun 2011
    • 2040

    #1126
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    <_>
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
    Originally posted by choof
    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    what's a milky christmas :O

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1127
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      sorry Manti
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1128
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Did you vote dAnceguy yet?


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1129
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Welp dancy
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1130
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            No, okay.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1131
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Manti

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1132
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Oh look, Manti did it.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1133
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Ding


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • YoshL
                    Celestial Harbor
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Aug 2008
                    • 6156

                    #1134
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    stop posting pls


                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1135
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Manti dance kitb get ready for a knife fite
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #1136
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~


                        (4) DarkManticoreX2 - Viccica, FictionJunction, thesunfan, dAnceguy117
                        (4) dAnceguy117 - j-rodd123, James May, Charu, DarkManticoreX2
                        (1) FictionJunction - Red Blaster

                        (1) No Vote - DaBackpack

                        This creates another problem...whose body to feast on now...


                        I-I mean, who will be eliminated! Anyways, the survey says......

                        dAnceguy117 is dead.

                        He was a...
                        Vanilla Townie


                        Night 2 will end on Sunday 9/7 at 11:59 PM everyone~


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • YoshL
                          Celestial Harbor
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 6156

                          #1137
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Viccica is dead.

                          She was a Vanilla Townie

                          Day 2 will actually be 48 hours this time, ending on Tuesday, September 9th at 11:59 PM EST.
                          Last edited by YoshL; 09-7-2014, 10:03 PM.


                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1138
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Manti


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1139
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              dabackpack
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1140
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                There is no reason for you to live two nights. If you're gonna claim you seered me a goon I'm calling BS.

                                I would have killed you N1 after your claim.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...