TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1321
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    I don't really know what else I can do to convince people.

    1. Backpack has done nothing but troll and sit back with terrible arguments while people defend him.
    2. Backpack has not been attacked at night, instead the wolves have opted to kill a Veteran in V, and attempt to set up a frame job on my by killing Vic.
    3. Backpack convieniently comes up with a "goon" seering during the lynch or loose phase.
    4. Backpack avoided being involved in the lynch yesterday, showing no interest in being involved with the lynching. How disinterested in being a human can you be?
    5. Backpack came out as the most powerful human role right when he was at a point of high stress, not the point of no return.
    1.) I have proof you're a wolf, I don't need to hunt around for evidence. If others really don't believe me, I'll construct a narrative based on your actions
    2.) I gave possible explanations for why this was a bit back, you just chose to label them shitty for everyone
    3.) because you were on the chopping block last night, don't put this on me
    4.) I was DMing for my first time that night, with a group that had never played D&D before, if anyone wants to know, not necessarily a good reason but there you go
    it was hella fun btw


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1322
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Y'all really suck at clearing yourselves

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1323
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Have at it wolves, Chow down!

        Oh wait you can't because Charu's vote is the first human vote on me LMFAO
        I kind of want to vote for backpack, just to see the scramble of votes that would happen.

        Would all your wolf buddies switch immediately I wonder?

        Hohoho...


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #1324
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          1.) I have proof you're a wolf, I don't need to hunt around for evidence. If others really don't believe me, I'll construct a narrative based on your actions
          1. No you don't, you have a claim. Construst a narrtive on me being a wolf. Do it. Stop posting baseless things you could do to make me look wolfy that you don't back up.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1325
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Honestly, I think this is the most fun I've ever had in a TWG for a while.

            I don't care if I'm wrong, this is very fun.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1326
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Circumstancial evidence weighs far heavier on you simply because you're alive.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1327
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                By the way, leaving my shift in a bit, I will be unvoting, just a heads up.

                In the event that it is the opposite and backpack is a wolf, I do not want to leave the thread naked with my vote.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1328
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  1. No you don't, you have a claim. Construst a narrtive on me being a wolf. Do it. Stop posting baseless things you could do to make me look wolfy that you don't back up.
                  Alrighty then, I guess I'll take a stab at finding your wolf buddies while I'm at it


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1329
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Unvote


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #1330
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      Alrighty then, I guess I'll take a stab at finding your wolf buddies while I'm at it
                      Go on then.
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1331
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        yeah I want to see both of you creating teams of the wolves and neither of you are doing that

                        Anyways, I'm just trying to find the other town more than anything now.
                        RB follows over from yesterday weakly and James gets in it for today, I still need to find the other 3... its kind of why I want roles to out... if you've been playing it correctly you've softed it so it can at least be somewhat verified
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #1332
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Unvote
                          lol

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1333
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            I hope you're not waiting for me, this might take a while

                            also Charu, EOD is tomorrow btw


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1334
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              I hope you're not waiting for me, this might take a while

                              also Charu, EOD is tomorrow btw
                              Yeah your fake read list with reasons and such is probably going to take some time to put together.

                              Meanwhile, I just need to update the one I posted at the end of D2.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1335
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I can't make any good long supported posts on this thing, but here's some reads from me

                                Human: red blaster me dance
                                ??????: jrodd James fic
                                Wolfy: Vic sunfan


                                Not lynching: backpack

                                If I missed someone they're UTR.
                                Yesterday, right before the KiTB.

                                Lock Clear:
                                Me: VT
                                James: Softclaim of BG. Probably is BG considering he's doing the same thing Blind did in the 0rb jTWG game.
                                Red Blaster: It would be pretty ballsy of DBP to clear his wolf buddy in a fake seer claim. Fake seer claims are usually done to add support to the wolf base by adding a sheep vote to it.

                                Pretty clear:
                                Charu: I can't imagine Charu backing up DBP this heavy if they are wolf teammates. I think Charu's read is intentionally bad and he's trying to extend this "fight" as long as possible in order to give everyone the best reads.

                                Wolfy (in order):
                                Sunfan: Rising a bit for white knighting me, but I'm not sure if it's a true defense or a defense mechanisim in case DBP goes down.
                                J-rodd: Ridiculously neutral during this entire thing.
                                Fiction: Hasn't said a word during this entire thing.

                                Wolf:
                                Backpack: a billion and a half reasons scattered throughtout the last 5 pages.



                                Oh and the other person I think could be blue is in my wolfy pool. *Wave*
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...