TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #991
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by Viccica

    Fic - One reason and a weak reason at that. I would not ever put it above him to kill V n0 instead of killing a person that claimed seer. This is a weak reason. Fic is the last on my list that I want to lynch but I always want to lynch him.
    ok good
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • FictionJunction
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 3843

      #992
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      its Fiction
      no
      Originally posted by j-rodd123
      wow

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #993
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by James May

        And for Fic, this is where I lay the vote on you for this very reason Vic. If you really have a weak reason to put a vote on someone, then don't fucking put it in your likely candidates. Save that until you have a pretty goddamn strong reason to ever place a vote on someone. Also, just wanting to lynch Fic is pretty much the most resounding stupidity that I have ever heard (mainly because that was the same reason that you said to lynch me on that one game that followed shortly after the Arson game, even though that was your fault but w/e)
        thank for white knighting me babe but I'm not interested
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #994
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by j-rodd123

          fiction is missing in action, i was fine with him day 1 because he's fiction, but he's definitely trending downwards.

          sorry I hope this makes up for it
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #995
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
            Reiterating a vote on Fiction mostly for extreme levels of WIL. Hey Fiction is this a good vote?
            feel free to follow me on Instagram @ednst and on Twitter @enstaples to keep up with what I'm doing irl
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • FictionJunction
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 3843

              #996
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by thesunfan

              Fiction: *Shrug*
              hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              wow

              Comment

              • Viccica
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2009
                • 702

                #997
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                I agree with the Dance read but that implies Dance and Manti and of the two I still really want Manti dead. I'm concerne

                I expect bp to get woofed so tomorrow I'd be willing to look into Dance.
                Dear sirs,
                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                Sincerely,

                Your Client
                Eco Friendly
                ♥~Chu

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by Viccica
                  I DO HOWEVER want to defend my logic on fic being suspicious because he would totally spite kill v fuck you guy.
                  no
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • FictionJunction
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 3843

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    someone someday needs to teach me how to read fic
                    reading fiction 101:

                    my intentions reside in the space between the words I type
                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • FictionJunction
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 3843

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by Red Blaster
                      I still don't have much of a read on Fic.
                      Will need to go look back over his posts later.
                      waste of time sorry
                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Viccica
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 702

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        ok i believe you
                        Dear sirs,
                        One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                        In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                        Sincerely,

                        Your Client
                        Eco Friendly
                        ♥~Chu

                        Comment

                        • FictionJunction
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 3843

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by James May
                          The people I am looking at for lynch are Fiction and Viccica (though now I'm leaning towards Fic for some reason...). Vic is mainly due to meta and tunneling on Day 0 and Fic I guess because of inactivity? I haven't played enough with Fic to fully formulate a read but I feel that a flip on either of the two would provide some sort of information (Primarily on the V kill since I'm still puzzled by it).
                          no
                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            there's no information to be found there stop posturing

                            if you're going to aim at me at least hypothesize what you'll learn

                            killing someone to 'get information' you can't say for certain exists or is valuable is stupid

                            nut up or shut up
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Viccica
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 702

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              That's actually kind of true. I didn't notice that but the only thing you can gain from fic dying is a flip. And if you want that kill anyone, really.
                              Dear sirs,
                              One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                              In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                              Sincerely,

                              Your Client
                              Eco Friendly
                              ♥~Chu

                              Comment

                              • Viccica
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 702

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by Viccica
                                Fiction is always a wolf, he's just a wolf you leave alone until you start to doubt he's a wolf so you kill him to eliminate the headache of legitimately figuring out if he's a wolf or not.
                                Ahem
                                Dear sirs,
                                One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

                                In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

                                Sincerely,

                                Your Client
                                Eco Friendly
                                ♥~Chu

                                Comment

                                Working...