TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #916
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by James May
    Anyhow, onto the topic of the kill: There are two that I would believe that they would make a kill on V. Those would be Fiction and Viccica. I am completely unsure if Charu would kill V.
    What are you basing this off of? You haven't played with Vic IIRC except for one game where she was inactive.

    The V kill doesn't look like a Fic kill at all. Fiction would have killed DBP. Killing a blue > killing a loud green.

    V either died because the wolves were aware that he's a good veteran player and he can push through a lynch, or they were trying to make a "good player kill" to cover for DBP being a wolf and not dying in the night.

    I don't know which side of that fence I'm on yet. I'd like DBP to start speaking up.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #917
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      What are you basing this off of? You haven't played with Vic IIRC except for one game where she was inactive.

      The V kill doesn't look like a Fic kill at all. Fiction would have killed DBP. Killing a blue > killing a loud green.

      V either died because the wolves were aware that he's a good veteran player and he can push through a lynch, or they were trying to make a "good player kill" to cover for DBP being a wolf and not dying in the night.

      I don't know which side of that fence I'm on yet. I'd like DBP to start speaking up.
      Well, through POE. And I played with Vic on that one jtwig that was the revive of twig, a few others including the arson game and that ine C9++ game that she voted for me out of spite.
      bananas


      Comment

      • Red Blaster
        Bridge Burner
        • Jun 2011
        • 2040

        #918
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        or they were trying to make a "good player kill" to cover for DBP being a wolf and not dying in the night.
        This is what I was thinking.
        Killing V was extremely logical.The wolfs no longer have to worry about being under his microscope at all times, while we sit here and spin our wheels on DBP's claim. Also add the fact that he could actually be cop and they just left him alive due to there only being a 30% chance he hits on a wolf opposed to the 70% of him hitting human.

        I wouldn't be opposed to letting him live one more night, but after that if he's alive it's gotta be 100% lynch next day. In the same breath, I also wouldn't mind him being lynched. Out of all the potential wolf candidates, he picks me (who had been listed on a few peoples, James, V, Jrodd and Fic, town list at that point) to investigate? That seems like a wasted opportunity to me.
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
        Originally posted by choof
        hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
        what's a milky christmas :O

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #919
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          well the last part isn't true, but if alive he almost certainly has to die. having a claimed seer (uncc'd) in a game where they aren't even confirmed alive at must lynch is a nightmare, believe me, especially since they claimed day 1
          Originally posted by Viccica
          Basically if the seer lives again we're forced to lynch him. There's just no ways wolves would let it happen, cause it grows the human pool the more chances he gets to reveal results. Tomorrow would move it largely towards our favor assuming manti is a wolf(i do) if he gets to reveal another human.
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          no, we're not killing him unless he survives. you missed the point of my post.
          Originally posted by James May
          Alright. But only if he doesn't die.

          unvote

          That said, I'll look through to see who else should be looked at...
          I just skimmed through the thread and pulled out some quotes from D0 and D1

          I'm thinking this mindset is why I'm still alive, especially since they suspected that I would seer James May and thus not have any useful information (assuming he's green, which I am for the moment)

          like think of it this way, if the wolves only have control of one kill per day. I feel like they tried to force a lynch on me by keeping me alive in order to gain control of a second kill (the lynch phase) if they were at "no risk" since they thought I'd seer James.

          obviously this is just speculation but it's really the only reason I can think of of why competent wolves would do that


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #920
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            and I'm assuming the wolves are competent for obvious reasons


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #921
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by Viccica
              I'd also like a detailed explanation as you why you chose who you chose to seer, Backpack.
              well it's kind of stupid, I mean honestly I wasn't expecting to make it to today

              I actually thought that James May was a wolf after the Plop flip, I asked a question about this yesterday which was completely ignored, but given how the night played out I've changed my mind about him

              and after that, I just picked someone I was suspicious of and interrogated a bit, Red Blaster, I don't think I had any other reason for that (I don't know how people are saying "everyone thought he was green yesterday", that seems more like 20/20 hindsight)


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #922
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                anyway

                if (big if) you subscribe to my theory, then that would suggest a few things

                James May is green

                the wolves probably still want to carry out the lynch on me still so they are still in control of today's lynch. however, the stakes are not as high, since they can just kill me tonight. but lynching me prevents a lynch on a red so that helps them


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #923
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  I actually thought that James May was a wolf after the Plop flip, I asked a question about this yesterday which was completely ignored, but given how the night played out I've changed my mind about him

                  and after that, I just picked someone I was suspicious of and interrogated a bit, Red Blaster, I don't think I had any other reason for that (I don't know how people are saying "everyone thought he was green yesterday", that seems more like 20/20 hindsight)
                  Considerng there was no night talking, what do you mean "how the night played out made you change your mind on [james may]"

                  Just the fact that you survived made you change you mind? Seems like a pretty poor reason to me.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #924
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    Considerng there was no night talking, what do you mean "how the night played out made you change your mind on [james may]"

                    Just the fact that you survived made you change you mind? Seems like a pretty poor reason to me.
                    The fact that the wolves let me live even after I was "supposed" to seer James May suggests they didn't see me as a threat.

                    And then the fact that I thought James May was suspicious didn't make sense after I thought about it:

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    well between Plop and James May, I thought that a flip would give us info about the other

                    but actually I think I was wrong about that, or rather it was imprecise

                    I'm gonna have to check how James May interacted with plop also

                    like a flip on james may would tell us about plop I think, but idk if the flip on Plop tells us about James May
                    Otherwise, that's all I have about him


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • Red Blaster
                      Bridge Burner
                      • Jun 2011
                      • 2040

                      #925
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      after that, I just picked someone I was suspicious of and interrogated a bit, Red Blaster, I don't think I had any other reason for that (I don't know how people are saying "everyone thought he was green yesterday", that seems more like 20/20 hindsight)
                      As there is a ton of multi-quoting going on in this post, I'll spoiler it all.
                      This is every quote referencing me being green, or at least on a no lynch list, from the time you claimed to the lynch of Pop.

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      i'm high-strung because classes tomorrow and a ton of projects to coplete, I should have known that this might be a problem, and the psycho post tipped me over

                      i'm tired of arguing like this, i'm a cop, just let me die at night now

                      James May in case I'm not back
                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      Red I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to today because he's new to this and the self-righteousness in his posts reminds me of somebody who doesn't get that it's not enough to know that you yourself are a villager but that you have to demonstrate it to the rest of the players as well.

                      So, putting Red aside for now I'd like to lynch out of psycho, manti, or james. Out of the three I'd rather see James go since he's had the most interactions with others out of the three and the way that he apologized for his posts to jrodd without acknowledging why they were stupid or trying to defend against the suspicions and accusations against him strikes me as him trying to please the masses rather than thinking and reflecting on his play. There's no confidence, and he keeps unvoting after making any sort of push. It's hard to find a reason for James the townie to act so skittish, but not so much for James the wolf.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I'll expand more later but I don't want to lynch any of the following people (reiterating)
                      V
                      Fic (still ehhh)
                      James
                      New Guy
                      DBP
                      j-rodd is back to ehhhhh, I'm probably paying more attention to him than I should. Might clear Kayla for today as well but its not looking good so far.
                      In that quote I'd be the "New Guy"

                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      People I will lynch
                      Plopadop
                      Psychoangel
                      Charu

                      People who are no longer villa leans and I am starting to feel comfortable lunching
                      Fiction
                      Jrodd

                      People I probs wouldn't lynch
                      James may
                      Manti
                      Red blaster

                      People jury is out on
                      The sunfan
                      I think there's another player too
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Oh hey, I guess it's 5.5 hours or somethin' until day ends.

                      Uuuuuummmmm...

                      I don't think James or Red Blaster are wolves. They're my strongest human leans. Definitely of course leaving backpack alone until something crazy happens.
                      Originally posted by MrPopadopalis25
                      I could argue that Red would be close to James in terms of the information that his flip would give, but like I said in an earlier post I want to give him the benefit of the doubt for being a new player, at least for this phase.
                      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                      Red Blaster is a bro. unvote
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      I know I got on red blaster a little bit but I'm neutral on him, I was missing some context


                      So yeah..having gone back through all of that, I feel like your choice to investigate me was a utter waste. 6/12 including yourself at the time, had listed me as a non suspect.
                      Please explain how I became one after the fact?
                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                      Originally posted by choof
                      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      what's a milky christmas :O

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #926
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by James May
                        @ Yoshl: Can the mafia traitor kill as well or is the role treated as a vanilla role and can't do anything at night?
                        Mafia traitor is able to kill only once the 2 other mafia are deceased. otherwise, they have no night abilities, and a 1-shot bulletproof. The 1-shot would go away if they were recruited


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #927
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by Red Blaster

                          So yeah..having gone back through all of that, I feel like your choice to investigate me was a utter waste. 6/12 including yourself at the time, had listed me as a non suspect.
                          Please explain how I became one after the fact?
                          Well first of all, being on a no-lynch list does not mean they think you're green. hell just look at where I am now
                          It just means that that specific person thinks there are better targets for a D0 lynch. For instance, strong red leans.

                          (And for the record, I said "I was neutral on you". That is not a clear. There was evidence supporting both narratives.)

                          Let's leave out James May for now. If you were in my shoes, who would you pick to seer?


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #928
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Well first of all, being on a no-lynch list does not mean they think you're green. hell just look at where I am now
                            It just means that that specific person thinks there are better targets for a D0 lynch. For instance, strong red leans.

                            (And for the record, I said "I was neutral on you". That is not a clear. There was evidence supporting both narratives.)

                            Let's leave out James May for now. If you were in my shoes, who would you pick to seer?
                            I'm not saying the opinions clear me, or prove I'm green, just saying that I feel your potential only seer was squandered on someone that the majority felt wasn't red. And you seriously would waste what could be your only seer on a "neutral" instead of someone you felt more of a red vibe from?

                            Your poor choice of seer makes it almost seem as though you are protecting the woofs.

                            If you're asking who I would've viewed then: Manti
                            After Pop's death Manti was my prime suspect as the instant I saw Pop was villa, my suspicions of V and Manti were raised due to what looked like in hindsight a wolfy tunnel on Pop.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #929
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Red Blaster: at least one of those things you quoted was a "pass for now," mine was a joke as I had read basically nothing up to that point, and one of those was from Backpack. I don't think there was a consensus to clear you by any means.

                              I'm giving the Backpack claim a pretty good chance of being real and wouldn't lynch there today.

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #930
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                No Fiction lynch today huh? Time to shift gears.

                                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                                Well I have nothing to give you with 20 minutes left. Lynch me or don't. What's the reason for your hesitation?
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Because I'm not entirely convinced there's a red here. I really am not.

                                And it sucks, because your entrance and mention of the two is making me think that this could be possibility two villagers.
                                Charu for weird lack of progression and unwillingness to push d1. After soft defending the two lead wagons, you were reluctant to lynch me, yet today you're still referring to me as being wolfy based on the same read you had d1. Only new thing you've said since is it's sketchy that Backpack is still alive. Not gonna lynch him today though. Might lynch you.

                                Comment

                                Working...