TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1081
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    To lynch
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #1082
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Placing self pres vote in 30 minutes where it lands is up to u all

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1083
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Manti I wanna vote you
        but I don't know I'm gonna
        push me over the egde please
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Red Blaster
          Bridge Burner
          • Jun 2011
          • 2040

          #1084
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Hmmm.
          Backpack or Dance.
          Decisions decisions.

          Where is James May?
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
          Originally posted by choof
          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          what's a milky christmas :O

          Comment

          • Red Blaster
            Bridge Burner
            • Jun 2011
            • 2040

            #1085
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            (I want to see his reads)
            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
            Originally posted by choof
            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
            what's a milky christmas :O

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #1086
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              Manti I wanna vote you
              but I don't know I'm gonna
              push me over the egde please
              Wanna revenge vote each other?
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1087
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                So is the votes still the same?

                Because whoa, this game took a snore. I'm not helping, but.............


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #1088
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  So is the votes still the same?

                  Because whoa, this game took a snore. I'm not helping, but.............
                  Manti +1
                  Backpack -1

                  Everything else is the same.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1089
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    I can't make any good long supported posts on this thing, but here's some reads from me

                    Human: red blaster me dance
                    ??????: jrodd James fic
                    Wolfy: Vic sunfan


                    Not lynching: backpack

                    If I missed someone they're UTR.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1090
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Could see sunfan jrodd team
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #1091
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Thatd be spicy

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1092
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Back to sunfan
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Red Blaster
                            Bridge Burner
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 2040

                            #1093
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            With everyone passing on DBP tonight, there's not much point in my voting for him. But if he flips another green on somebody widely believed to be villa..my suspicion will go through the roof. So seer a red this time instead of a "neutral" k?

                            My other real main vote candidate was Dance.
                            Initial suspicion of Psychoangel.
                            Defense of DBP, then flipflop to vote him.

                            I'm giving villa leans to Charu and Sun.
                            James gets an inbetween villa and Idk lean.
                            Idk leans to Fic, Vic and DBP.
                            Reddish leans to Manti and Dance.

                            Post a vote after I do a bit more thinking on it.
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                            Originally posted by choof
                            hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            what's a milky christmas :O

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #1094
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Sure I'll openly vote sunfan alongside my wolfbro manti

                              Comment

                              • dAnceguy117
                                new hand moves = dab
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2002
                                • 10103

                                #1095
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                That prob won't save me though. Manti if I end up voting you I will be rolling my eyes as I do so.

                                Claiming VT. I guess this is where I would post my notes but I can't access them and theyre really shitty anyway game too hard

                                Comment

                                Working...