TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1216
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Bitch please, you know and me both know a wolf needs one more misslynch to happen to win the game.

    What kind of thing are you trying to pull on me now, Mr. wolf-fan?

    Originally posted by Red Blaster
    I have to agree that Charu has certainly stuck out as more wolf to me already since D2 started.

    It's also way too convenient that we said if DBP doesn't flip a red today he's getting lynched and he miraculously flips *drum roll* a red.

    I don't think we're going to get anyone open claiming anything after the shitstorm that DBP's claim caused.
    Bro, wanna fite? I can't fite u, because I know you're not a wolf courtesy of backpack over here.

    Also, lol at the second statement. The wolves were going to keep him alive this phase anyways regardless if he got a goon check or not. I mean, really. This phase would play out exactly the same unless backsaid not goon for Manti.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1217
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      Also, he advocated lynching dance yesterday, and is now flipping this on Manti
      Are ya gonna dig stuff on me now when you haven't all game?

      How cute, taking note of this, wolf-fan.

      You should also tell me that I haven't been very "Charu-like" in the previous phases and was mostly silent.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #1218
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        Sorry, should have been more clear. Manti came up goon.
        I'm confused...

        First of all, what am I to decide what you think is a good reason? You have 20+ wolf games, I have like 5 games total.

        anyway, I provided two other reasons to why you might do something like that. There was reasonable suspicion on me yesterday because I was alive, and now that there's a possible mislynch-and-lose situation, you're practically setting me up to be lynched so you can win with a mislynch

        how's that?
        I smell bullshit
        bananas


        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1219
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Y'know what I also smell, James?

          You.

          I'm going to go hard, LIKE REAL HARD and say backpack is real.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • James May
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2012
            • 3817

            #1220
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Originally posted by Charu
            Y'know what I also smell, James?

            You.

            I'm going to go hard, LIKE REAL HARD and say backpack is real.
            Okay.

            I'm just confused right now...first V and now Vic...the oddest night kills...
            bananas


            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1221
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Where's all the fighting? Wake up, wolves.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1222
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Granted, I'm busy at work too, but y'know!!!

                Where da flames at?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1223
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by James May
                  I'm just confused right now...first V and now Vic...the oddest night kills...
                  I'll tell you why, those are players that can figure the game out at this point. Wolves would want to eliminate players that can do that, which are V and Vic respectfully.

                  I can see Manti wanting them gone. As well as sunfan.

                  But they're both wolves, so it's like, lol.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1224
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Charu, you're wrong.

                    But the wolf is Backpack and backpack needs to die.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1225
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Okay, Mr. Wolf.

                      The unclaimed Goon Cop is the wolf.

                      Let me remind you how absolutely rediculous it would be to guess a role if you're a wolf on DAY FUCKING ONE.

                      Goon Cop
                      Roleblocker
                      Tracker
                      Bodyguard
                      Vigilante
                      Innocent Child (reveal at start of day one)

                      You see this, Mr. Wolf?

                      Lets cross off IC since none is present.

                      Goon Cop
                      Roleblocker
                      Tracker
                      Bodyguard
                      Vigilante
                      Innocent Child (reveal at start of day one)

                      Town starts with two roles, and will only add on if there's wolf roles.

                      Now tell me, Mr. Wolf, would a wolf, without talking to their teammates, take a chance like that?


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1226
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Get the fuck out of here wolf, you're a wolf, and there's nothing you can do to change my opinion.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1227
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          They would If they thought they were going to die.

                          Backpack thought he was going to die.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1228
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            In short, the wolves have a 60% chance of getting a fake role if they didn't stack at all. The odds would decrease drastically if they stacked even one thing.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1229
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              It is always a smart idea for a wolf to claim blue if they think they're going to die.

                              It is a very smart move to claim seer, because if there isn't one, you get to fake play seer for a while. If there is one, they are forced to CC and your wolf buddy kills them in the night, Boom goodbye strongest human power role for a wolf who was going to die anyway.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1230
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Like you are so blind I can't tell if you and Backpack are making a failing Gambit to end the game, or you're a human who DBP is letting white knight him.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...