TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1276
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    James you softed too hard if you're the BG there
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1277
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      well even if dabackpack is a wolf i dont necessarily think the people defending him are necessarily wolves. it's a much safer play to bus him and im regretting not resolving him yesterday. now it's a potential mislynch or lose spot

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1278
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Who cares, having a bodyguard is good.

        Just means we can potentially lock clear this game when your wolf buddy dies, thesunwolf

        : - )


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #1279
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          James you softed too hard if you're the BG there
          I'm not the BG. I'll say that right now.
          bananas


          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1280
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            like Charu, your case on me is for VOTING MY PARTNER yesterday when I could've easily voted for dAnce there. You know I think busing is dumb in situations like that. I'm actually coming around that you might just be a dumb human here, because your logic is bad, not wolfy. I don't look "bad" coming into today for voting Manti when we don't know his alignment. Its null-tell. Your forcing your "optimal wolf play~~~~~" into situations where other people behave differently than you.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1281
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              oh so you tracked the bodyguard, gotcha....

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #1282
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                ok yeah I wouldn't believe that claim that's why I asked
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1283
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  wait, are you the tracker then?
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #1284
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    james out your role and your targets

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1285
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Dammit sunfan. I was trying not to rip that scab open.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #1286
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        ya that's true and what shouldve happened, ill rephrase it, i highly doubt there's a vigi in this game
                        That's what I'm saying.

                        wait, are you the tracker then?
                        Nope. Or else I would have tracked DBP on Night 1. I'm vanilla.
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #1287
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          roleblocker more likely useless given the night kills anyway

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #1288
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                            Dammit sunfan. I was trying not to rip that scab open.
                            which one are you talking about this game is covered in them
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1289
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              if you're talking about me calling James the BG its because I wouldn't have believed that claim for a second

                              also James claiming that there's 100% a BG but claiming vanilla weirds me out but I like his recent string of posts outside of that
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1290
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                like Charu, your case on me is for VOTING MY PARTNER yesterday when I could've easily voted for dAnce there. You know I think busing is dumb in situations like that. I'm actually coming around that you might just be a dumb human here, because your logic is bad, not wolfy. I don't look "bad" coming into today for voting Manti when we don't know his alignment. Its null-tell. Your forcing your "optimal wolf play~~~~~" into situations where other people behave differently than you.
                                That's nice you're concern for me as a player, but I'm not playing stupid. I'm simply expressing who I think is top tier wolf, and you are one of them.

                                Prove me wrong, thesunfan. Except you can't, now can you? You're just gonna bring logic to pad out how "human" you've been this entire game. Logic is good, but in the grand scheme of things, I think you're a wolf. End of discussion, unless you're a role.

                                In that case, Mr. sunwolf, are you a daring man? Would you like the chance of fake claiming right here?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...