TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #1876
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    should've posted more photos of me
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1877
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      I thought I was gonna get roleblocked ;++++;
      I didn't get back in time

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1878
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        fiction, omg why did you play the way you did, lmaooooooo.

        FUCK YOU, but I love you at the same time.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1879
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          I didn't get back in time
          yeah I was asleep like a dumbass


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #1880
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            I was busy and I decided to stop by this phase and then I noticed this mess.... I had to clean up....
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1881
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              since the day started earlier than 12:00 am that time


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1882
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                backpack, omg dude, I hate you, I guess I can put it in my mental note that you are bold enough to fake claim a role with a slight possibility to get fucked.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • FictionJunction
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 3843

                  #1883
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  well that's 3/3 for me.
                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #1884
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    backpack, omg dude, I hate you, I guess I can put it in my mental note that you are bold enough to fake claim a role with a slight possibility to get fucked.
                    charu you are the reason we lost


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #1885
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Fiction mvp
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1886
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        But god damn, I wonder what you were thinking when Manti flipped?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1887
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          charu you are the reason we lost
                          for the most retarded reason


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1888
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            But god damn, I wonder what you were thinking when Manti flipped?
                            i cied


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1889
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Town should've 100% lost btw
                              we got lucky with the wolves missing Manti's soft
                              (go read the first couple of pages again; he softed pretty hard early on)
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #1890
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                I literally lol'd at the effort I put in, from 2 Thursdays ago until sunday, there was only 1 night where I wasn't drunk, thanks frosh week

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...