TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1291
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    The James BG claim.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1292
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      I'm a daring man you should know that.

      Charu, if you're human, and you've already made up your mind, you realize you could be throwing the game if you're wrong? I've picked my side yes, but I'm looking at the possibility that I could be wrong. You need to recognize that you could be wrong on DBP here
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1293
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        that being said I don't need to be daring this game
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #1294
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Also, note on how no wolves rushed on either DBP or Manti? Since this is basically LyLo, if we lynch one more town this phase, then essentially BG would have to get his/her guard right for Day 3 or else gg. Same goes if the scenario involves Roleblocker instead of Bodyguard.

          As to why I said that there's 100% BG is through process of elimination. If DBP fakeclaim Goon Cop, then there would be a Roleblocker and a Bodyguard. If DBP is the Goon Cop then there would be a Goon Cop and a Bodyguard.

          Tracker is 15%, Vigi is 5%, IC we know doesn't exist.

          There's a 50% chance of having either a Goon Cop or a Roleblocker. Moreso a 30% chance that there's both a Goon Cop and a Roleblocker, but my lean is on Bodyguard through proccess of elimination.
          bananas


          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1295
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            you misunderstand how the BG works; they die in place of their save
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1296
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by James May
              Also, note on how no wolves rushed on either DBP or Manti? Since this is basically LyLo, if we lynch one more town this phase, then essentially BG would have to get his/her guard right for Day 3 or else gg. Same goes if the scenario involves Roleblocker instead of Bodyguard.

              As to why I said that there's 100% BG is through process of elimination. If DBP fakeclaim Goon Cop, then there would be a Roleblocker and a Bodyguard. If DBP is the Goon Cop then there would be a Goon Cop and a Bodyguard.

              Tracker is 15%, Vigi is 5%, IC we know doesn't exist.

              There's a 50% chance of having either a Goon Cop or a Roleblocker. Moreso a 30% chance that there's both a Goon Cop and a Roleblocker, but my lean is on Bodyguard through proccess of elimination.
              bodyguard dies though. if a town is lynched today then the likelihood of the game ending is super high

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #1297
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                James, I don't know how you can about your percentages, but they are sososo wrong.

                Every role has a 20% or 1 in 5 chance to be rolled considering we did not get an IC.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #1298
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  you misunderstand how the BG works; they die in place of their save
                  Whoops >_> Been going on a whole fuckload of looking through in this game :/
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1299
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    Charu, if you're human, and you've already made up your mind, you realize you could be throwing the game if you're wrong? I've picked my side yes, but I'm looking at the possibility that I could be wrong. You need to recognize that you could be wrong on DBP here
                    Yep, I already said it to your wolf partner. I said I'm in a "Don't care" mode. You and me both know that this highly in favor for the wolves. So you should be happy, hmm? Why aren't you happy about the prospect of me wanting to lynch Manti?

                    Thanks for confirming my mindset even more.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1300
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      ...And if I'm wrong, well... wolves did a fine job at making me think like this.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1301
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        that's such a shitty mindset
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1302
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          that's such a shitty lazy mindset
                          ..
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1303
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Shitty/lazy because it's mother fuckin' right!


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1304
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              well, I hope I'm wrong on Manti b/c we need every town.
                              And charu looks really town for this, despite the stupidity
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • YoshL
                                Celestial Harbor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 6156

                                #1305
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                also as a reminder, dabackpack has a phantom vote~


                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                                Comment

                                Working...