TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #946
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    sunfan why do you keep sinking back while other people bicker at each other? That's kind of not like you, maybe u should die for it
    I like this vote.

    Hi sunfan enter the pressure cooker.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • James May
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2012
      • 3817

      #947
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by dAnceguy117
      Don't get why you're hanging onto your vote for so long, that hasn't been standard procedure here in ages. I guess that applies to some other people too though.

      THIS PHASE IS WAY TOO STAGNANT PLEASE CAST VOTES ITS NOT LIKE THEYRE PERMANENT jesus h
      Why so jumpy? This ain't the pete that I played with before.
      bananas


      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #948
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        I'm going to OCMD. See you guys in 5 hours.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • dAnceguy117
          new hand moves = dab
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2002
          • 10103

          #949
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by Red Blaster
          Why would they keep someone who's claimed a PR early on alive? What..they're just going to wait around until he nails a wolf to kill him? That argument is weak.

          I had already assumed there are 3, and thus don't get the point of you bringing that up..?
          It's not weak, though. There's serious distrust toward Backpack right now which may or may not be warranted. If the next lynch is unsuccessful, and then Backpack posts that he found a wolf, that doesn't matter if he gets lynched anyway. If he's real in that scenario then town loses after Day 3.

          You said that you're almost positive the next lynch will be a mislynch if Backpack doesn't get roped. Even if he is a wolf there are 2 other wolves out there, and thus a decent chance of hitting red.

          Originally posted by Charu
          Because I feel as a human, you would be more conscious of the two, even if you just came in the game, instead of saying like "man, who wants to defend these two, because like, idk, lololololollolololol?"

          That tone made me go "wtf". It's that tone that makes me think you're a wolf.
          No, think about it. Why would anyone listen to me even if I tried to defend one or both of them? I had just joined the game, so my opinion meant very little because it was grounded in very little. I didn't want to die, and there was a reasonable chance of either of them being a wolf. Sorry if you think being casual in that situation is wolfy, but you're either wrong or intentionally aiming at a mislynch (with very little force which is just strange to me).

          Originally posted by James May
          Why so jumpy? This ain't the pete that I played with before.
          Idk probably because our day phases weren't this stagnant. There's very little to work with from the first day phase here, so I'm treating this like a Day 1. I feel like spending a Day 1 without throwing votes around and applying pressure is wasteful.

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #950
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            I'm entering the pressure cooker right as I'm leaving for work wheeeeeeee
            I'll talk when I get back but I don't know what you want
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Red Blaster
              Bridge Burner
              • Jun 2011
              • 2040

              #951
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Fic, Jrodd and Sun: No reads on these three at the moment. Jrodd and Fic have been inactive most of today. And Sun I'm just not seeing enough of anything to lean one way or the other.

              Vic: Inbetweener. Not sure where I'm lean on her..but it's somewhere.

              Charu and James : Leaning towards green on them.

              Dance, DBP, Manti: You are my reds at the moment. Would you look at that..three wolfs..three reds.

              I'll toss out a vote and see what happens.

              Manti
              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
              Originally posted by choof
              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              what's a milky christmas :O

              Comment

              • Red Blaster
                Bridge Burner
                • Jun 2011
                • 2040

                #952
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by Charu
                Err... does the phase end tonight or tomorrow night? YoshL said 48 hours, but it's listed at Saturday 11:59 PM.

                If it's tonight, sure, I'll put my vote in.
                I was wondering this as well.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                Originally posted by choof
                hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                what's a milky christmas :O

                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  If that's your read, not killing RB, Manti or myself doesn't make sense as we were 3/4 votes on plop (with V being the 4th)
                  I realized that but I am really uncomfortable with a Manti lynch as it stands. RB's posts genuinely feel town and you are reading as town for me so far. I just don't feel comfortable lynching people in plop's wagon without a thorough analysis. And I do think a wolf was involved in the kitb wagons but like I said, we need to fully investigate the wagons that occured on Day 0.

                  @ Yoshl: Thanks.
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Also, votecount?
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Wagon analysis is meaningless because we lynched a human. Not only that, but if you're a human, then *all* of the Day 1 votes ended up on humans (mine was essentially on Plop). So it's much less about where those votes landed and much more about when and why.

                      Comment

                      • dAnceguy117
                        new hand moves = dab
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2002
                        • 10103

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Out for a couple hours

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                          Wagon analysis is meaningless because we lynched a human. Not only that, but if you're a human, then *all* of the Day 1 votes ended up on humans (mine was essentially on Plop). So it's much less about where those votes landed and much more about when and why.
                          That what I mean. The timing of the votes is what essentially mattered. And not only the wagon on plop and I, but also the DBP wagon and how the votes shifted. To be fair, if DBP had not claimed, then he would have most likely been the lynch for Day 0
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                            Idk probably because our day phases weren't this stagnant. There's very little to work with from the first day phase here, so I'm treating this like a Day 1. I feel like spending a Day 1 without throwing votes around and applying pressure is wasteful.
                            See...on the contrary you could have just peeked at the past day to get a bit of information. This is the second day phase, and the meat of our discussions are what happened at Day 0 and Night 1. If you want pressure, then here's some pressure then. Why be lazy and not look back at Day 0 for viable information?

                            Shifting Fic out of the lynch pool and putting dance in. I just find utter laziness on your part pete.

                            danceguy
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              wow not a lot happened while I was out
                              I mean I know I wasn't out long but w/e
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Just in case this phase does end tonight.

                                dAnceguy117


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...