TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1231
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    nice im lock clear

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1232
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I would advise against placing votes though
      2 votes in the wrong direction loses the game barring a correct vigi shot or a roleblocker hero.
      hey the first villagery thing you've said in a while, good job!

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #1233
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        vigi should out anyways regardless
        they probably should've done it yesterday
        nah

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1234
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          Like you are so blind I can't tell if you and Backpack are making a failing Gambit to end the game, or you're a human who DBP is letting white knight him.
          If it is, then guess what? I don't really care.

          There's a chance that we can pull through, but the odds are so against us that I'm just in a "don't care mode" and locking my target to you, buddy.

          OH GOSH, WHAT A WOLFY THING TO SAY.

          Shut up, the wolves already know this is heavily in their favor anyways.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1235
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            so we actually could be at must lynch right now with a seer who claimed day 1 and is still alive lol

            like i wouldn't put it past the wolf team to do this in a semi-open roleset like this but might have to resolve this once and for all

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1236
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              this is a dumb spot lol

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #1237
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                manti if you were a wolf what modifications would you pick?

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1238
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  You're not allowed to not care.

                  CHARU
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #1239
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    manti if you were a wolf what modifications would you pick?
                    Why does this matter?

                    Daytalk - If and only if I had a teamate who needed it.
                    Maybe I'd recruit the wolf traitor as a goon. Dunno.

                    Nothing else is powerful enough on the wolf side to really care about. I'd probably take minimal modifications to limit the chance of a seer being rolled.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1240
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      just curious

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1241
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Gosh, so busy today at the library, but at least there's no activity going on here~~~~####


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #1242
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Okay, Mr. Wolf.

                          The unclaimed Goon Cop is the wolf.

                          Let me remind you how absolutely rediculous it would be to guess a role if you're a wolf on DAY FUCKING ONE.

                          Goon Cop
                          Roleblocker
                          Tracker
                          Bodyguard
                          Vigilante
                          Innocent Child (reveal at start of day one)

                          You see this, Mr. Wolf?

                          Lets cross off IC since none is present.

                          Goon Cop
                          Roleblocker
                          Tracker
                          Bodyguard
                          Vigilante
                          Innocent Child (reveal at start of day one)

                          Town starts with two roles, and will only add on if there's wolf roles.

                          Now tell me, Mr. Wolf, would a wolf, without talking to their teammates, take a chance like that?
                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          They would If they thought they were going to die.

                          Backpack thought he was going to die.
                          ^

                          Honestly, I've been saying it since Day 0: Backpack copped out and figured that he could get away with it. I really do agree with Manti on that point and this:

                          Originally posted by Manti
                          It is always a smart idea for a wolf to claim blue if they think they're going to die.

                          It is a very smart move to claim seer, because if there isn't one, you get to fake play seer for a while. If there is one, they are forced to CC and your wolf buddy kills them in the night, Boom goodbye strongest human power role for a wolf who was going to die anyway.
                          Seer is basically the strongest role (second from Tracker) in this game. I can say right now that there is a 90% chance that there is no tracker because no one has arrived to say "Yeah he's seer alright" or "He's bullshitting. Lynch him." Now, the only problem with tracker being is that if Backpack is role cop, it only shows that he investigated someone, not what role he is to the Tracker. And there's also probably no vigi (withholding the possibility of roleblocker or bodyguard) or else we would have seen at most two deaths in this game.

                          So in a nutshell, the only possible human pr that there is left are:

                          Goon Cop (if and only if dbp is actually a goon cop)
                          Roleblocker
                          Bodyguard
                          Now, I do think that it is possible for there to be a roleblocker and a bodyguard to be in one game, and at most 1 modifier to be chosen from the wolves themselves, which would be either Role Cop or Day talk.

                          The suspects that I could truly see in this today though are:

                          - Manti (if and only if DBP's claim is true)
                          - DBP (if and only if DBP claim is false)
                          - sunfan (depending on either Manti's AND DBP's flip)
                          - Charu (also dependant on Manti's and DBP's flip)

                          These four I am deeply curious on since the claim on Day 0 has been wrecking my brain to be honest. Now, what Manti said (which what I quoted above the pr stuff) is true. The gambit is possible. But the other thing is, why kill V & Viccica? if they wanted to have stacked even more suspicions and mislead town on that aspect, couldn't they (wolves) had done a no-kill gambit, barring that there's no vigi, to mislead town on the possibility on having either roleblocker or bodyguard? This is what baffles me the most on this game. The claim, the kills, and overall the person who claimed Goon Cop. If I can piece all this together than maybe...JUST MAYBE I could have the game solved...
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1243
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            James, you better be hoping the "flip" on any of those two is red or else this is pretty much gg.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1244
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              I mean the lynch today is eother me or Backpack.

                              If Sunfan and I were a wolf team, I probably wouldn't have tried to kill him yesterday.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #1245
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                James, you better be hoping the "flip" on any of those two is red or else this is pretty much gg.
                                Charu...why else would I say "DEPENDING ON THE FLIP"...
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...