TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1246
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by James May
    Goon Cop (if and only if dbp is actually a goon cop)
    Roleblocker
    Bodyguard
    Also, lol.

    If there was a roleblocker, I think the roleblocker would've said something about dapackback, don't you think?

    I think it's pretty probable that the other role out there is the Bodyguard. Every other role would've piped up and said SOMETHING about dapackback (Except vigi I guess)


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #1247
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      I mean the lynch today is eother me or Backpack.

      If Sunfan and I were a wolf team, I probably wouldn't have tried to kill him yesterday.
      To be honest, I'm a bit less confident with sunfan, however, I'm going all in on you, Mr. Wolf.

      Get lynched so we can have another day without your smelly BUTT!!!!


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • James May
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2012
        • 3817

        #1248
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by Charu
        Also, lol.

        If there was a roleblocker, I think the roleblocker would've said something about dapackback, don't you think?

        I think it's pretty probable that the other role out there is the Bodyguard. Every other role would've piped up and said SOMETHING about dapackback (Except vigi I guess)
        Actually, roleblocker would...asdjkhsdb I'm so fucking derped out at this. Godfuckingdammit backpack aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
        bananas


        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #1249
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Hey backpack, I believe you son, but can you please start speaking some stuff?

          Or do what I'm doing. Just yell as much as I can.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1250
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            i'm in class, i'll be back in 1200


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1251
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Originally posted by Charu
              Just yell as much as I can.


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #1252
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by Charu
                Or do what I'm doing. Just yell as much as I can.
                You're not helping ;_;
                bananas


                Comment

                • James May
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2012
                  • 3817

                  #1253
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  my god...
                  bananas


                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #1254
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Votecount please
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • James May
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2012
                      • 3817

                      #1255
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Shit. I really do think now that dbp is Goon Cop and wolves picked no modifiers...give me a second...
                      bananas


                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1256
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        You're seeing the light, thank you James.

                        I hope the others start seeing the light too.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • James May
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2012
                          • 3817

                          #1257
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          You're seeing the light, thank you James.

                          I hope the others start seeing the light too.
                          If you think about it...

                          Originally posted by YoshL
                          Player List
                          =======================
                          1) dAnceguy117, RIP Flugel - lynched Day 1
                          2) Viccica, RIP Fairies - killed Night 2
                          3) DarkManticoreX2, Rep. of the Old Deus
                          4) j-rodd123, Rep. of the Gigant
                          5) James May, Rep. of the Dhampir
                          6) Charu, Rep. of the Lunamana
                          7) Vendetta21, RIP Elementals - killed Night 1
                          8) MrPopadopalis25, RIP Demonia - lynched Day 0
                          9) thesunfan, Rep. of the Dragonia
                          10) DaBackpack, Rep. of the Dwarves
                          11) Red Blaster, Rep. of the Exmachina
                          12) FictionJunction, Rep. of the Seiren
                          There's 8 players alive. For there to be really stacked against the wolves, all of us, except for the 3 wolves, would have to have a power role. Now, I can definitely tell you this: There is definitely a bodyguard amongst the five humans. And I am starting to lean the DBP claim being legitimate. Why hasn't there been a counterclaim?

                          Simple: Wolves didn't pick any modifiers.

                          Which means that the only two possible roles there are left for town to have (after randomisation) are Goon Cop and Bodyguard. DBP is the Goon Cop and the wolves has left him alive because I was the one who called out on the claim because I thought it was utter ridiculous that one would have claimed on Day 0. And presumably whoever is bodyguard has been using the guard on DBP up until now.

                          God I am going to quit if I am wrong on this. But there is no other explanation to it.

                          How many do we need until Insta? 5 right?
                          bananas


                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #1258
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            James... If the wolves picked no modifiers here's the rundown:

                            8 players alive - 3 are wolves. One is DBP faking seer.

                            5 Humans, 2 of which would be blue. This is entierly possible.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1259
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by Red Blaster
                              It's also way too convenient that we said if DBP doesn't flip a red today he's getting lynched and he miraculously flips *drum roll* a red.
                              I seer'd the other KitB candidate, don't tell me that's "convenient"

                              especially after I got shit for seering you


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #1260
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                James... If the wolves picked no modifiers here's the rundown:

                                8 players alive - 3 are wolves. One is DBP faking seer.

                                5 Humans, 2 of which would be blue. This is entierly possible.
                                Then why has no one countered DBP's claim on DAY FUCKING 0 Manti? And even if there was one, do you really think that people would believe the counterclaim? For there to be no seer, Wolves would have to pick Role Cop, and hope by fucking chance that seer doesn't get picked and hope that Tracker gets pick so that Tracker can confirm that Role Cop is investigating those very players. But since there's no tracker, and no counter claim how else are we going to believe those seer claims? Unless YOU ARE the Tracker and can very well confirm. But since you, or no one else for that matter, put forth Tracker and can very well deny or back up the DBP claim then you're shit out of luck Manti.
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...