TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #961
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    I don't really have much else.
    looking at the roles it looks like the tracker is more valuable than the Goon Cop most of the time

    dAnceguy is right that the Goon Cop might never be able to find a goon, and in which case, is essentially an unintended semi-bastard role. So that might explain why DBP might be real and left alive

    I think I might WIL this game which is weird for me. I can't really be bothered to reread and reread like I normally do.

    Manti is the new j-rodd in terms of me wanting to kill/not wanting to kill

    Charu perking up gives him a little bit of a human lean, would probably still lynch him b/c I'm not getting really good vibes from him.
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #962
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      I don't really understand Charu's beef with dAnceguy
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • dAnceguy117
        new hand moves = dab
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2002
        • 10103

        #963
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Lol my cable is out, phoneposting for the rest of the night. Anyone know when phase ends yet?

        James when did I ever say I was being lazy? Not even sure what to say to that after spending an hour or two reading yesterday

        Comment

        • YoshL
          Celestial Harbor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Aug 2008
          • 6156

          #964
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Originally posted by YoshL
          Day 1 will last 48 hours. It'll be over on Saturday, September 6th at 11:59 PM EST
          hi~


          Originally posted by Charu
          Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #965
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            48 hours would end tonight though

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #966
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Backpack lol

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #967
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                Lol my cable is out, phoneposting for the rest of the night. Anyone know when phase ends yet?

                James when did I ever say I was being lazy? Not even sure what to say to that after spending an hour or two reading yesterday
                Your post implies it just from the tone. And you need to let the posts melt into you man.
                bananas


                Comment

                • Red Blaster
                  Bridge Burner
                  • Jun 2011
                  • 2040

                  #968
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  I don't really understand Charu's beef with dAnceguy
                  Danceguy = Psychoangel

                  Charu and I both voted for her on D0.
                  Suspicion has just rolled over onto her sub.
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                  Originally posted by choof
                  hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  what's a milky christmas :O

                  Comment

                  • Red Blaster
                    Bridge Burner
                    • Jun 2011
                    • 2040

                    #969
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                    Backpack lol
                    Why vote Backpack after defending him all day?
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                    Originally posted by choof
                    hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    what's a milky christmas :O

                    Comment

                    • dAnceguy117
                      new hand moves = dab
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 10103

                      #970
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Just based on the timing of the claim and the odds of a goon cop existing (thus making no counterclaim impossible), I was leaning slightly in favor of it being real. But the very real possibility of it being fake scares me, and saving him for later would be a nightmare given how many have said they would lynch him if he keeps living.

                      Basically I'm super torn and I don't think sunfan is that wolfy and I don't know when the phase ends and I don't have a real keyboard

                      Comment

                      • YoshL
                        Celestial Harbor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6156

                        #971
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        oh whoops. 72 hours, 9/6


                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #972
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #973
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Yeah dancy is reading super town to me. He's right where I'm at with backpack and sunfan. Just leaning in the backpack direction.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Red Blaster
                              Bridge Burner
                              • Jun 2011
                              • 2040

                              #974
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              Originally posted by YoshL
                              oh whoops. 72 hours, 9/6
                              9/6 at 23:59 correct?

                              I wanna start seeing votes people! You've all been lazy :P
                              Where the hell is Fic? I don't think I've seen him post in Day 1 yet.

                              Fiction
                              Get yo ass in this conversation!
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                              Originally posted by choof
                              hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              what's a milky christmas :O

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #975
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by Red Blaster
                                Danceguy = Psychoangel

                                Charu and I both voted for her on D0.
                                Suspicion has just rolled over onto her sub.
                                yes I know this
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...