TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James May
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2012
    • 3817

    #1306
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
    James, I don't know how you can about your percentages, but they are sososo wrong.

    Every role has a 20% or 1 in 5 chance to be rolled considering we did not get an IC.
    Process of Elimination and combination, assuming that wolves did not pick out any modifiers.
    bananas


    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1307
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      does he now?
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #1308
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        charu looks really town for this
        Gee, thanks for changing your opinion about me, Wolf.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1309
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          I said I was coming around on you like I need to find humans here and I've decided you're just using bad logic, but you're possibly not a wolf
          that's hardly a consolation
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #1310
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            I don't really know what else I can do to convince people.

            1. Backpack has done nothing but troll and sit back with terrible arguments while people defend him.
            2. Backpack has not been attacked at night, instead the wolves have opted to kill a Veteran in V, and attempt to set up a frame job on my by killing Vic.
            3. Backpack convieniently comes up with a "goon" seering during the lynch or loose phase.
            4. Backpack avoided being involved in the lynch yesterday, showing no interest in being involved with the lynching. How disinterested in being a human can you be?
            5. Backpack came out as the most powerful human role right when he was at a point of high stress, not the point of no return.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1311
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Oh, once manti is dead, backpack, if you could just check one of these:

              fiction
              j-rodd
              sunfan

              That be great.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • James May
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2012
                • 3817

                #1312
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Manti, I'm trying to sort everything out right now x_x

                Anyhow, votecount?
                bananas


                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1313
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  (1) - Dabackpack - Manti
                  (1) - Manti - Dabackpack
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • James May
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 3817

                    #1314
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    I swear...this game is going to ruin me lmfao...Also Charu, if you're so sure that Manti is a wolf...why don't you vote for him?

                    Charu
                    bananas


                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1315
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      So, it just takes 5 to insta, hmmm...?

                      Why now lets try this.

                      Manti

                      Have at it wolves, chow down. But look, you can't possibly because Manti is a wolf.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • James May
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2012
                        • 3817

                        #1316
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        And now...
                        bananas


                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1317
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Have at it wolves, chow down. But look, you can't possibly because Manti is a wolf.
                          Have at it wolves, Chow down!

                          Oh wait you can't because Charu's vote is the first human vote on me LMFAO
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • YoshL
                            Celestial Harbor
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 6156

                            #1318
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            (2) Manti - DaBackpack, Charu
                            (1) DaBackpack - Manti
                            (1) Charu - James May

                            (4) Phantom - j-rodd123, thesunfan, Red Blaster, FictionJunction

                            Although admittedly it's a little frustrating when people keep asking for votecounts when for the first 3/4ths of the phase, it was literally just Backpack on Manti, and Manti on Backpack. There's need for information, and then there's utter laziness


                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1319
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              I'm going to freak out if we loose another game because of Charu.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • James May
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2012
                                • 3817

                                #1320
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                                I'm going to freak out if we loose another game because of Charu.
                                I'm freaking out because of that Manti...
                                bananas


                                Comment

                                Working...