TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #1141
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    What's wrong backpack?

    Realize you made a mistake trying to frame me?
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1142
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      What's wrong backpack?

      Realize you made a mistake trying to frame me?
      No, I just needed a save point.


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1143
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        I would have killed you N1 after your claim.
        nice


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Viccica
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 702

          #1144
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          Do I get a death post? I think I do.

          Fuck you guys.
          Dear sirs,
          One of my checks was returned marked "insufficient funds".

          In view of current events in the banking market, does that refer to me or to you?

          Sincerely,

          Your Client
          Eco Friendly
          ♥~Chu

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1145
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            Regardless, backpack, what is your seer info?


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #1146
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              Fake or not


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1147
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                Also, I think I was right when I declared it.

                sunfan manti wolf team.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1148
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Regardless, backpack, what is your seer info?
                  Sorry, should have been more clear. Manti came up goon.


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #1149
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    Thought so

                    Hey, want to know what I think?

                    Manti would want to eliminate players that try to rationale (V and Vic) and plus that "sorry" post from sunfan is giving me all sorts of wonderful vibes.

                    I also think Manti would leave backpack alive, of course he would, he would counter the seer's word and say you should be dead.

                    Only Manti would do this.

                    Only Manti.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #1150
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      Sorry, should have been more clear. Manti came up goon.
                      This is such an obvious frame job.

                      Vic, the person who was on me the hardest during the day dies
                      DBP comes up with a "goon" seering right when he needs it
                      DBP doesn't die.

                      Lynch this impostor.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1151
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        Fuck you wolf, you got fucked.


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1152
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          No Charu,

                          I kill blues when I find them. I don't leave them alive. Look at any game where I wolf. The blues die, and they die fast.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1153
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Not when you can cast suspicion on the seer itself with basically no consequence.

                            Fuck you, even though I said before backpack was sketch, I honestly don't believe a motherfuckin' wolf would so boldy claim cop the way he did.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #1154
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              I would not leave a seer alive if I knew who they were and knew I could hit them without repercussion.

                              Ever

                              Period.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1155
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                To bad I'm pretty much gonna vote for u.

                                But not now, lets get some juicy info since we got plenty of time.

                                #SPICY


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...