TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FictionJunction
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 3843

    #1021
    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

    (that's a serious vote not a safety unless I'm missing something someone help plz)
    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    wow

    Comment

    • Red Blaster
      Bridge Burner
      • Jun 2011
      • 2040

      #1022
      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      I'm not here because you voted for me and the thought that a gang of votes or let alone a single vote would coerce me to come here and post is pretty cute keep it up
      Annnd...my vote is staying where it is.
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
      Originally posted by choof
      hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      what's a milky christmas :O

      Comment

      • FictionJunction
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 3843

        #1023
        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

        I don't expect you to know better
        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        wow

        Comment

        • FictionJunction
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 3843

          #1024
          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

          sick burn, fiction!!!
          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          wow

          Comment

          • FictionJunction
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 3843

            #1025
            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

            thank you, fiction
            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            wow

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #1026
              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

              The good news is fiction has reminded me to enjoy this game

              The bad news is I would also day vigi myself atm, does jrodd get mindmeld points for that

              Comment

              • FictionJunction
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 3843

                #1027
                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                nobody posted anything last night because I am right
                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                wow

                Comment

                • dAnceguy117
                  new hand moves = dab
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2002
                  • 10103

                  #1028
                  Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                  No one believes your lies, Friction

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #1029
                    Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                    the thing about it is, if dabackpack flips wolf i'm not giving anyone who pushed him after the claim any credit. you only get credit if hes a wolf and pushed him yesterday and I don't remember who that was, but this is an incredibly easy bussing spot and no one has commented on that either.

                    or it's a seer lynch, what a fun game

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1030
                      Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                      I looked it up and on dbp before claim was V/plop/vic/psycho

                      dabackpack why should we believe your seer claim?

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #1031
                        Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                        for wolves eyes only

                        suck my ass

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Red Blaster
                          Bridge Burner
                          • Jun 2011
                          • 2040

                          #1032
                          Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          I looked it up and on dbp before claim was V/plop/vic/psycho

                          dabackpack why should we believe your seer claim?

                          Considering that the only person on that list that is still alive is Vic..kinda meaningless to post it.
                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          edgelord Linkin Park adolescent angst music
                          Originally posted by choof
                          hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what's a milky christmas :O

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #1033
                            Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                            Uh no it really wasn't, psycho=danceguy now and it's a pretty huge point if u ask me

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1034
                              Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                              I am officially declaring myself to be a pussy and I don't think I'm gonna vote for DBP here. I still don't believe him but I'm not man enough to kill a cop.

                              I can't put a team together for the life of me right now.

                              I didn't like j-rodd saying he'd vig himself, but I still like him overall.

                              Idc about Danceguy.

                              Fic appears to have actually read the thread so *mindblown* Even more *mindblown* he responded to questions in a somewhat not-as-sarcastic-as-usual manner. I think this makes me like him a bit?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • thesunfan
                                Role Tide
                                Sectional Moderator
                                • May 2011
                                • 10859

                                #1035
                                Re: TWG CXXII - Welcome to Disboard~

                                Gonna leave my vote where it is.
                                THE PRESSURE IS ON VIC TAKE THIS VOTE THAT I DOn'T EVEN MEAN
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                                Originally posted by star-crossed
                                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                                Comment

                                Working...