TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #61
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    im at work still

    shouldn't even be on this site but YOLO let's get this game started

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #62
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      add me on Skype and I'll tell you
      He gets it.

      Comment

      • Tps222
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2004
        • 6169

        #63
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        im at work still

        shouldn't even be on this site but YOLO let's get this game started
        Don't worry, after 48 hours go by, you won't be needing to sneak on at work anymore....#JRODDGRUDGE

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #64
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          #smellsliketps

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #65
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            A fucking filling god damn it. Time to get those shots in the mouth right meow! Wooooo!!!!

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #66
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              that was fast
              is the dentist, like, your neighbor?
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #67
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                He IS the dentist, he filled his teeth himself.


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  Is that even legal?
                  Aren't medical professionals not allowed to practice on themselves?
                  Then again, I sure don't understand how things work in Colorado.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • runescapedude1126
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 268

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Anything goes in Colorado if thats the case, Skype: jnewb1126
                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    Fisting is not the way to label people.


                    Best AAA'S: {Midnight}, {Rose}, Szamar Madar, Vertex BETA

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      Full recovery to be expected by me! I'm not gonna die!

                      But yeah, my dentist is literally 5 min away from my house.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Commitment's key in this game. I expect lots of communication. But more importantly lots of google hangouts. Erry night.

                        BTW Silvuh I see you lurking. Come on in, the water's fine!

                        Comment

                        • Silvuh
                          quit
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 938

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          Whee, lots of the sillies already goin' around in here. Very fun.

                          I'll post my contact information again in case anyone missed it:
                          AIM: hyrulehero330
                          Skype: zurugashi

                          I prefer AIM because of how it treats offline messages and chat logs, and also because it's more colorful with its customization. But I only have like two people I still talk to on it, because almost everyone moved to Skype. So I'm online on Skype more often, but you can message me on whichever you prefer.

                          To Xiz: Getting cavities is lame, aw. At home, the dentist I go to is also that close. It actually takes longer to drive than to walk there. Because of the way the streets are, you have to loop around a big park area to be on the right side of the road.

                          Oh, and by the way, I always spend a long time writing up posts, re-reading to check my wording and all that. So, I suppose, expect to see me lurking for a while before I ever say anything.

                          Comment

                          • Krauthammer
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2012
                            • 362

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            Damn Xiz, try to look for something to lessen the pain

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              Cubone's always crying cuz it has a toothache.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • cedolad
                                moonchild~
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 6879

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                oh hey this started. hi guys, obligatory i am human post/ima be at work tonight.

                                damn you guys needa calm down with the night talking, I was so confused when xiv voted for krauts

                                aim: cedoladtwg
                                skype: itsbriggles

                                Comment

                                Working...