TWG CII: 0rbs of power

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #16
    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

    Originally posted by dAnceguy117
    villa checking in


    ok for realsies:

    - I am going to post far fewer than 100 times per phase
    - don't talk orb strategies publicly. that's all I'm gonna say.
    - continue to post Skype handles please
    use the seer orb on danceguy

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #17
      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

      uses vigi orb on TPS, YOU'RE WELCOME

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • Netjet!
        Sic itur ad astra
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2008
        • 4701

        #18
        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

        use the vigi orb on jrodd
        RIP Steve Van Ness <3

        Comment

        • Netjet!
          Sic itur ad astra
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2008
          • 4701

          #19
          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

          oh damn you
          RIP Steve Van Ness <3

          Comment

          • dAnceguy117
            new hand moves = dab
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 10103

            #20
            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

            use the wizard orb on whoever's seering me please so they don't know I'm a wolf

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #21
              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

              No. This can't be right... I'm also a wolf. Dance you are not on my wolf team... that must mean one thing...

              Krauth

              Comment

              • Krauthammer
                FFR Player
                • May 2012
                • 362

                #22
                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                My Skype account is theambarineeye

                Also Xiz I'm the Gypsy, I'm on your side

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                  Wow, no one added me yet, fine, I'll do it, ya jerks!


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                    Strangers, strangers everywhere.

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                      We should all dance the night away. Lets changa folks!


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        No. This can't be right... I'm also a wolf. Dance you are not on my wolf team... that must mean one thing...

                        Krauth
                        wolfy, no voting at night

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                          Originally posted by Krauthammer
                          My Skype account is theambarineeye

                          Also Xiz I'm the Gypsy, I'm on your side
                          wolfy, wrong game role

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, no one added me yet, fine, I'll do it, ya jerks!
                            wolfy, you added the other wolves already

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • dAnceguy117
                              new hand moves = dab
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2002
                              • 10103

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                              this night phase is like 48 hours? interesting

                              idea: what if we just play this like a day phase? we could place votes in italics and give this game an early sense of direction

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CII: 0rbs of power

                                i think it's ~34 more hours

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...