TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    the thing I like the least is how insistent he is that the game is difficult and there's not much to go off of, when there's definitely a lot to go off of (imo)
    I'm not saying there isn't anything else to go off of, I'm sure I could find something in between the sunfan/raeko/leetic pool of discussion that happened for the first 3 pages of the game

    But holy is it contradictory to not like this about someone when you are deadset on the most tinfoil theory to ever land on this site

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    if I'm gonna nitpick Zenith over anything, I'd say it's putting leetic into null
    Null but lynchable fwiw, I just don't have anything solid enough to have a wolf pool at the moment

    Leave a comment:


  • _Zenith_
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    by his own admission, he never forgot about the game
    Bro please tell me post-game if this is a joke or not cause I'm starting to seriously believe that you are only-worlding this

    What's a brother gotta do to be tired and get some extra sleep without suddenly growing fangs and hair

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I feel he was being quite pockety towards sunfan (and yes, I'm even excluding the posts about life)
    I'm worried because
    I **KNOW** he thinks he can pocket me

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I would like to see lar respond to some of my posts to get a good read on him
    I feel he was being quite pockety towards sunfan (and yes, I'm even excluding the posts about life)

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    Btw just so i don't run with a wrong definition is xpost the same as ninja'ing or is that a bad look on me? Not quite sure what this means
    yes
    xpost = crosspost = posting at the same time

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    LMFAO
    worst xpost in history
    I've done it, folks
    Btw just so i don't run with a wrong definition is xpost the same as ninja'ing or is that a bad look on me? Not quite sure what this means

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by Arp!
    it was me indeed! frequency analysis ftw



    i do think i'm playing a bit differently and being less curious and inquisitive than i have been in the past and unfortunately i think a lot of it is because i've been a little burnt out and don't have the mental energy i used to have
    but i think i can (and i absolutely want to) do better! i signed up for a reason and i certainly wouldn't want to drag the game down because of this
    maybe focus on one player at a time if keeping up with every new post is overwhelming
    look at someone who has been posting recently and give your thoughts on exclusively their style

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    if I'm gonna nitpick Zenith over anything, I'd say it's putting leetic into null
    the thing I like the least is how insistent he is that the game is difficult and there's not much to go off of, when there's definitely a lot to go off of (imo)

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    even so you seemed pretty confident about your read before he checked back into the thread
    that's fair, I kinda like
    I would never personally forget about the game, and so it doesn't really factor in for me that other people can

    I'm just a big loser, though

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    if I'm gonna nitpick Zenith over anything, I'd say it's putting leetic into null

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    by his own admission, he never forgot about the game
    even so you seemed pretty confident about your read before he checked back into the thread

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    If it weren't for the math posts maybe it could be conceived but some things are just TOO impossible

    What I don't understand is couldn't he have checked the thread and just not posted? or passed out after work or forgot about the game? Being pinged in wolf chat about an extension is definitely a possibility I just don't see it as being the only possibility or why you feel so strongly about it
    by his own admission, he never forgot about the game

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    I can't vote for subaru now
    sure you can

    Leave a comment:


  • mellon_collie
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    no, it is always valid to consider that wolves can be interacting in wolfchat
    it is even possible that like
    all of arps posts were made by raeko
    obviously, I don't believe that, but it can be conceived.

    I think it is probably usually underutilized, but you also want your partner to sound like themselves, etc etc

    it can't be shallow! but it can be off the mark, sure

    it just like
    I feel so strongly that it is what happened, it doesn't make any sense to me otherwise (though I do concede that 3 am is very late to get back from work)
    If it weren't for the math posts maybe it could be conceived but some things are just TOO impossible

    What I don't understand is couldn't he have checked the thread and just not posted? or passed out after work or forgot about the game? Being pinged in wolf chat about an extension is definitely a possibility I just don't see it as being the only possibility or why you feel so strongly about it

    Leave a comment:

Working...