TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    OK lets see
    Not lynching SunFan
    I don't think it's a great idea to vote Subaru here
    Don't like Leetic but I can get behind Sun's defense enough to not entertain the vote today
    I think there's an argument that Arp could be doing more but I have mislynched sooooooo many townies who could have been doing more and I think I can find a better option then that Day 0

    I am so, so agnostic on Zenith right now. I think I want to defend them more simply because I hate Sun's argument for it

    Could keep the vote on Raeko. Didn't think she really kept the momentum up and that attack on Subaru still gets under my skin

    Wouldn't be sad to see Round go if he doesn't return but that absolutely seems like a shame if we do it

    Nakah is missing and would be a fine choice since it's inactive and all that
    MML's D1 readslist, for comparison. Looks better at a glance compared to roundbox but where they place partners is less indicative when they only have one partner compared to two or three

    Leave a comment:


  • the sun fan
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    my head feels kinda funny
    I thought I was on the path to feeling better, but I am not, it seems
    a party might not be the place for me but I'm gonna give it a little longer

    is it chill if I vote raeko
    I might just fall asleep in a bit idk

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    inactive policy vote and what you said about either of us being raeko's wolfkill doesn't sound like a definitive scumread on me or even scumlean
    it seems you aren't considering me until a pure POE
    It's also not a town read

    Because if it was I would have said it

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    I promised SunFan I would ever give in to the rage in shame but this is absolutely annoying as shit

    Don't know why I care game is pretty fucking locked but seriously

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Round was I town reading you? Here's a post from the same fucking page that was about of my thoughts





    You two wanna like, fully represent what I was doing or is this TWG: STRAWMEN LIVE TWICE
    inactive policy vote and what you said about either of us being raeko's wolfkill doesn't sound like a definitive scumread on me or even scumlean
    it seems you aren't considering me until a pure POE

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    "why where you so soft on Raeko and Town reading Round" fuck all the way off

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Round was I town reading you? Here's a post from the same fucking page that was about of my thoughts


    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Anyway hard reads

    I am not voting for SunFan or Arp. SunFan I think needs no explaniation and I decided to trust my gut with Arp

    Roundbox would possibly benefit from a Subaru kill but I would probably vote Raeko over Roundbox if using that logic. I need them to post though because if they go straight inactive they will be eligible for the straight inactive policy vote eventually

    Leetic would benefit from a Subaru kill (and kits that alternative worldview where he's covering for a partner's slank) plus he's also the kind of confident player who would absolutely say what his wolfteam was doing in the game like that.

    I honestly don't have strong feelings on Raeko and if I decided to vote her it would absolutely be on the logic that Subaru wasn't like, a Random.Org kill


    You know I was going to vote between Raeko and Nakah but Leetic kind of intersects the two theories well enough I think I go Leetic here and if it's a hit we have to really grill Botchi

    You two wanna like, fully represent what I was doing or is this TWG: STRAWMEN LIVE TWICE

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    But then there's him yelling at me for considering suspecting Raeko? I don't know man
    You're being dense here. You could have been doing that to anyone at that early point in the game and people clearing you for it would still be just as baffling

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    I'm trying not to fire off too hard but man that Subaru read of Raeko's got me tinfoiling hard

    The complaint doesn't make sense and seems like it's either a wolf partner that is trying to hard to cover for the (anti)slip, or Raeko leaving options open for a mislynch
    I mean, he did vote Raeko D1 even. Why were you so passive around the slot D2? And why did you beforehand go after me for having a problem with one of Raeko's posts?

    Leave a comment:


  • MixMasterLar
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    Your ISO has not exactly been inspiring. Why were you playing so passively in regards to Raeko?
    I don't feel like I was playing passively with her but i get your meaning. The simple answer is I considered people like you to be bigger priorities on the wolf scale.

    Like if you asked me who was the wolf Leetic or Raeko I woild probably choose the extremely bad takes of Leetic first

    Like I know your swelling with pride rn but basically your role and wolves not catching on that the dude spouting fake sounding reads on an inactive slot won us this game

    Originally posted by leetic
    Again, we have this soft defense but roundbox was unwilling to actually give a no reservations townread to Raeko. Raeko's basically been doing the same thing to roundbox.

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    But then there's him yelling at me for considering suspecting Raeko? I don't know man
    consider him calling you out for this and the post I just quoted at the end of my recent post

    Leave a comment:


  • roundbox
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by leetic
    While Raeko definitely played in a manner that read "pockety" I don't think roundbox acted super pocketed, they mostly seemed indifferent to the slot
    what about MML's treatment of me?

    I think it's worth mentioning his driving of votes onto you yesterday and specifically pinging me twice to react to the point about voting you

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Senpai will you please notice my big posts from a few pages back?
    [QUOTE=MixMasterLar;4802110]Well, my conclusion mostly[QUOTE]

    and his conclusions being:

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Leetic makes sense in both of the worldviews I present separate from the tinfoil, so I still feel it is honest to vote there

    If not Leetic it would be Botchi on principle anyway for he inactivity but with the replacement here that seems kind of shitty

    If I was avoiding a Leetic vote I could vote Raeko here for the same reasons as him for the Subaru Kill Was An Inside Job Theory but if Raeko was making a wolf kill she would have like, picked between me, you and Round I feel.
    leetic/botchi but actually leetic/raeko because botchi was replacement in

    MML is townreading me here since he's saying raeko would have wolfkilled me (which kinda leans townready to me, wouldn't you say?)

    my play has been pretty terrible this game, and I came to the conclusion of leetic/arp yesterday and it couldn't have been more wrong

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Is this for real?
    Leetic you came in to a mostly empty room and just started clearing people for no legitimate reason and your throwing stones at the few active posters the game has?
    But then there's him yelling at me for considering suspecting Raeko? I don't know man

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Ok I actually do need to go to bed now so I will post actual name related thoughts (tm)

    I came in all ready to make fun of Raeko for saying i needed to sign up and play and for her being her old inactive self but she'a been surprisingly active. Maybe too active

    Sunfan's weird little exchange with Leetic is weird and gross but gives me town vibes. Like Wolffan tends to be direct yet reserved; here he's active but kind of trying to be a little coy.

    Leetic got under my skin immediately and I think it's weird he cleared Zenith of all people so quickly. He alao comes off as being really try-hard without having anything he can actually do. If I had to pick a vote from the active list it would be him

    Round hasn't done anything yet to comment on. I get that they want to play with the actives and give everyone a chance to post though, and while I hard disagree with that I guess its what I'd expect

    I guess I'm the opposite of Round in that I'll not be voting the very active unless everyone joins in, in which case

    Would entertain a Leetic lynch
    Would be ok with a Raeko lynch
    Would probably leave Round for another phase
    Would not want to go after SunFan

    .....
    Interesting for a first reads post since I don't recall MML having followed up his suspicion of Raeko here with anything relevant. Not sure I'd really call it a "bus" post but could be distancing, though if that was the strategy I'd definitely expect more later on

    Leave a comment:


  • leetic
    replied
    Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]

    Originally posted by roundbox
    now this I can get behind
    not the whole potential vote train on me, but a vote on me is at least something going on in this game
    raeko's vote is safe but at least it's based on someone who was in thread and now is no longer in thread. it's not voteable fmpov.
    Again, we have this soft defense but roundbox was unwilling to actually give a no reservations townread to Raeko. Raeko's basically been doing the same thing to roundbox.

    Leave a comment:

Working...