Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
MML's D1 readslist, for comparison. Looks better at a glance compared to roundbox but where they place partners is less indicative when they only have one partner compared to two or three
TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Collapse
X
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
my head feels kinda funny
I thought I was on the path to feeling better, but I am not, it seems
a party might not be the place for me but I'm gonna give it a little longer
is it chill if I vote raeko
I might just fall asleep in a bit idkLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
It's also not a town read
Because if it was I would have said itLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I promised SunFan I would ever give in to the rage in shame but this is absolutely annoying as shit
Don't know why I care game is pretty fucking locked but seriouslyLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
inactive policy vote and what you said about either of us being raeko's wolfkill doesn't sound like a definitive scumread on me or even scumlean
it seems you aren't considering me until a pure POELeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
"why where you so soft on Raeko and Town reading Round" fuck all the way offLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Round was I town reading you? Here's a post from the same fucking page that was about of my thoughts
Anyway hard reads
I am not voting for SunFan or Arp. SunFan I think needs no explaniation and I decided to trust my gut with Arp
Roundbox would possibly benefit from a Subaru kill but I would probably vote Raeko over Roundbox if using that logic. I need them to post though because if they go straight inactive they will be eligible for the straight inactive policy vote eventually
Leetic would benefit from a Subaru kill (and kits that alternative worldview where he's covering for a partner's slank) plus he's also the kind of confident player who would absolutely say what his wolfteam was doing in the game like that.
I honestly don't have strong feelings on Raeko and if I decided to vote her it would absolutely be on the logic that Subaru wasn't like, a Random.Org kill
You know I was going to vote between Raeko and Nakah but Leetic kind of intersects the two theories well enough I think I go Leetic here and if it's a hit we have to really grill Botchi
You two wanna like, fully represent what I was doing or is this TWG: STRAWMEN LIVE TWICELeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
You're being dense here. You could have been doing that to anyone at that early point in the game and people clearing you for it would still be just as bafflingLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I mean, he did vote Raeko D1 even. Why were you so passive around the slot D2? And why did you beforehand go after me for having a problem with one of Raeko's posts?I'm trying not to fire off too hard but man that Subaru read of Raeko's got me tinfoiling hard
The complaint doesn't make sense and seems like it's either a wolf partner that is trying to hard to cover for the (anti)slip, or Raeko leaving options open for a mislynchLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
I don't feel like I was playing passively with her but i get your meaning. The simple answer is I considered people like you to be bigger priorities on the wolf scale.
Like if you asked me who was the wolf Leetic or Raeko I woild probably choose the extremely bad takes of Leetic first
Like I know your swelling with pride rn but basically your role and wolves not catching on that the dude spouting fake sounding reads on an inactive slot won us this game
Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
what about MML's treatment of me?
I think it's worth mentioning his driving of votes onto you yesterday and specifically pinging me twice to react to the point about voting you
[QUOTE=MixMasterLar;4802110]Well, my conclusion mostly[QUOTE]
and his conclusions being:
leetic/botchi but actually leetic/raeko because botchi was replacement inLeetic makes sense in both of the worldviews I present separate from the tinfoil, so I still feel it is honest to vote there
If not Leetic it would be Botchi on principle anyway for he inactivity but with the replacement here that seems kind of shitty
If I was avoiding a Leetic vote I could vote Raeko here for the same reasons as him for the Subaru Kill Was An Inside Job Theory but if Raeko was making a wolf kill she would have like, picked between me, you and Round I feel.
MML is townreading me here since he's saying raeko would have wolfkilled me (which kinda leans townready to me, wouldn't you say?)
my play has been pretty terrible this game, and I came to the conclusion of leetic/arp yesterday and it couldn't have been more wrongLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
But then there's him yelling at me for considering suspecting Raeko? I don't know manLeave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Interesting for a first reads post since I don't recall MML having followed up his suspicion of Raeko here with anything relevant. Not sure I'd really call it a "bus" post but could be distancing, though if that was the strategy I'd definitely expect more later onOk I actually do need to go to bed now so I will post actual name related thoughts (tm)
I came in all ready to make fun of Raeko for saying i needed to sign up and play and for her being her old inactive self but she'a been surprisingly active. Maybe too active
Sunfan's weird little exchange with Leetic is weird and gross but gives me town vibes. Like Wolffan tends to be direct yet reserved; here he's active but kind of trying to be a little coy.
Leetic got under my skin immediately and I think it's weird he cleared Zenith of all people so quickly. He alao comes off as being really try-hard without having anything he can actually do. If I had to pick a vote from the active list it would be him
Round hasn't done anything yet to comment on. I get that they want to play with the actives and give everyone a chance to post though, and while I hard disagree with that I guess its what I'd expect
I guess I'm the opposite of Round in that I'll not be voting the very active unless everyone joins in, in which case
Would entertain a Leetic lynch
Would be ok with a Raeko lynch
Would probably leave Round for another phase
Would not want to go after SunFan
.....Leave a comment:
-
Re: TWG Turbo 39: Timing Error [GAME THREAD]
Again, we have this soft defense but roundbox was unwilling to actually give a no reservations townread to Raeko. Raeko's basically been doing the same thing to roundbox.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: