TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #661
    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

    Votes from post 602 to post 660
    Night in 9:43:10

    ---
    • Votes -- Lynch -- Voters
    • 1 -- Celirra -- MixMasterLar (10)
    • 1 -- MixMasterLar -- the sun fan (18)
    • 5 -- not voting -- blindreper1179 (2), Celirra (27), DaBackpack (0), flashflash account (0), Xiz (0)
    Last edited by inDheart; 08-9-2018, 11:17 AM.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #662
      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

      Originally posted by Celirra
      Have you put any thought into funnygurl at all, suntan?
      what do you mean?
      about the wagon?

      if you mean about the wagon no but I will
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #663
        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

        More broad in scope than just that even
        Like does her flipping town swing your swang at all
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #664
          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

          cel

          Roundbox wanted to look at cel and dbp so there’s that
          He did a random ass vote at lar at the end, but I didn’t see much thought in his reads at the end theire, it might have been to save funny or myself i dunno

          My wolf team is cel/dbp at the moment which is stupid because that would mean I’m right for playing really badly right now

          Sunfan could be a wolf as well but he might just be outplaying me rn, I think the wolf team are two strong players this game to also pick up on roundbox like that

          In the case where dbp isn’t a wolf I could see sunfan filling that and if not him then I guess blind but lol I’m not there atm

          Still not voting FFA

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #665
            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

            Cel/dbp or cel/sun is way higher chance the dbp/sun

            I don’t think sun and dBp are a team here which sucks

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #666
              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Xiz
              Sunfan could be a wolf as well but he might just be outplaying me rn, I think the wolf team are two strong players this game to also pick up on roundbox like that
              pretty sure no one picked up on roundbox being a blue, they just killed him for some other reason

              there wasn't anything that I saw in his ISO
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #667
                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                Actually wait lar makes sense now from roundbox pov my bad.

                I think flipping cel has the highest chance of success out of anyone considering the flip and following roundbox’s footsteps

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #668
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  pretty sure no one picked up on roundbox being a blue, they just killed him for some other reason

                  there wasn't anything that I saw in his ISO
                  I’m not commenting

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #669
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                    why is your wolfteam cel dbp

                    can you talk to me specifically about dbp
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #670
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      I’m not commenting
                      comment
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #671
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                        There also is a world of lar-dbp which would be hallarious and I think town will loose if that’s the case from the way things are going

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #672
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                          Hi xiz
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #673
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            why is your wolfteam cel dbp

                            can you talk to me specifically about dbp
                            Literally read my post hello????

                            People tend to forget or ignore the reads of dead players, also looking at the end of day vote counts from my POV where Im very clearly not a stinking wolf

                            Cel and DBP were sus to RB, with a vote on MML which considering how it was done looks great

                            Cel was a wagon that could have died, the votes onto funny especially at the end point to a MML/Cel team
                            The team is DBP/Cel off of rounds hunch but I don’t see personally that being the highest wolf team, I think the MML vote now as I’m writing this is more telling
                            Sunfan fits in somewhere one sec phone posting

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #674
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Literally read my post hello????

                              People tend to forget or ignore the reads of dead players, also looking at the end of day vote counts from my POV where Im very clearly not a stinking wolf

                              Cel and DBP were sus to RB, with a vote on MML which considering how it was done looks great

                              Cel was a wagon that could have died, the votes onto funny especially at the end point to a MML/Cel team
                              The team is DBP/Cel off of rounds hunch but I don’t see personally that being the highest wolf team, I think the MML vote now as I’m writing this is more telling
                              Sunfan fits in somewhere one sec phone posting
                              considering your top 3 scum are my top 3 scum (in a slightly different order) I think maybe you shouldn't be scumreading me
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #675
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXV: Enemy Zero - Game Thread

                                Did xiz pretty much name everyone as a potential wolfie except ffa
                                That's kinda funny
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...