TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #511
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    What made you town read DBP earlier in the game, but then move back to him later on over anyone else ?
    For clarity it went like to dbp


    Top wolf
    Top wolf but you said something towny
    Top wolf

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #512
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      Originally posted by Xiz
      For clarity it went like to dbp


      Top wolf
      Top wolf but you said something towny
      Top wolf
      How do you feel about DBP spending his game town reading me then and going against Gradiant ?

      Is it super wrong too ?

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #513
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        This kind of makes me not like Gradiant because of how analytical he's being over something seemingly small

        I'd harbor there's a wolf in FFA/Gradiant
        That feels like a hit even at this point.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #514
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Xiz/Gradiant could be a thing.

          muwhahaha

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #515
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            How do you feel about DBP spending his game town reading me then and going against Gradiant ?

            Is it super wrong too ?
            I have no idea, gradient is currently null to me and you know where I stand on you

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #516
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              How do you feel about DBP spending his game town reading me then and going against Gradiant ?

              Is it super wrong too ?
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              That feels like a hit even at this point.
              I think you're missing where I explained my stance on the two things he questioned and he said 'that's fair'. Also him voting ffa with me.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #517
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                Going to leave this thread for 2-3 hours hoping someone else can piece together the game better than I can because yuck.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #518
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Make sure to come back tho

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #519
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    *sigh*

                    Of course the thread dies if I leave.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #520
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      I think you're missing where I explained my stance on the two things he questioned and he said 'that's fair'. Also him voting ffa with me.
                      Your explanation is not alignment indicative and that's the only stuff I care about.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #521
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        I have no idea, gradient is currently null to me and you know where I stand on you
                        Are you wolf reading me over bad plays and confusion ?

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #522
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Haku (1)- ffa
                          ffa (1)- Gradiant
                          unvote- Haku
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #523
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            The remaining mason is ruining the game for me because I can't decide who to trust and I'm probably going to die for free over not knowing what to do about it.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #524
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Are you wolf reading me over bad plays and confusion ?
                              This is a loaded question

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #525
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                The remaining mason is ruining the game for me because I can't decide who to trust and I'm probably going to die for free over not knowing what to do about it.
                                You stop that.

                                Comment

                                Working...