TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #496
    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

    Originally posted by Xiz
    No haku no fuck that

    If you think I’m a wolf I want to hear why

    Even if you don’t anymore as much

    I wanna know your thought process as to why and the steps

    You really can’t back down now after saying I’m above melons reads like that
    I thought you were a wolf for calling out I was town with ffa early game and maintaining that stance while everyone else is like "ffa is a wolf" / "haku is a wolf".

    It's like you were 2-3 levels beyond everyone and that felt like you had to know more than the rest.

    You also kept doing good reads the entire game like you called that DBP was most likely town/WV hard town etc.

    I feel like you could solve the entire game alone and I feel like there's no doubts in your mind about anything.

    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #497
      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

      but... xiz voted for DBP?
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #498
        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

        You spent most of this game asking others how they feel, but I fail really hard at noticing you questioning anything yourself in a serious manner.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #499
          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          but... xiz voted for DBP?
          Yeah, that's not consistent too.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #500
            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

            Originally posted by Xiz
            dbp then was like "joking or am i" which seems like such a safe backpedal

            dbp usually is more agressive and assertive when town, so that threw me off. HOWEVER his whole "lick my gaping asshole" or whatever comment literally is still the most damn towny thing he has done and that post sent me for a mindfuck lmfao
            Originally posted by Xiz
            dbp, dfr, cell, wv kinda? still thinking about it. I feel like wv shouldn't be on the table today

            raeko is fine for me
            Originally posted by Xiz
            imo still dbp
            Kinda curious about the progression with this.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #501
              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

              I was the one who lead the charge on DBP and ended up being wrong though?? I’m far from perfect

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #502
                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                What made you town read DBP earlier in the game, but then move back to him later on over anyone else ?

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #503
                  Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  You spent most of this game asking others how they feel, but I fail really hard at noticing you questioning anything yourself in a serious manner.
                  The quotes at 499 and 500 you pointed out are though?

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #504
                    Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Kinda curious about the progression with this.
                    I thought he was mafia off the bat
                    His gaping asshole was the only towny element he made
                    Everything else he said was more scummy to me then what others were doing

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #505
                      Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                      I guess I'm just overthinking your slot.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #506
                        Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        What made you town read DBP earlier in the game, but then move back to him later on over anyone else ?
                        Also my vote was always on him it never changed

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #507
                          Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Also my vote was always on him it never changed
                          That doesn't really mean much to me, but I guess that's fine.

                          unvote

                          I need to reset how I view this game.

                          Comment

                          • flashflash account
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2017
                            • 567

                            #508
                            Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                            let's lynch haku
                            gradiant can be tomorrow
                            but at this point haku is definitely a hit
                            aka mikey

                            -----

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                            Originally posted by QueenAshy
                            I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #509
                              Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                              It’s not overthinking you are not reading what I’m doing, and not even truly looking back at my patterns of progression

                              (For clarity sake haku is out of my town circle)

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #510
                                Re: TWG Turbo XXIII Game Thread

                                Originally posted by flashflash account
                                let's lynch haku
                                gradiant can be tomorrow
                                but at this point haku is definitely a hit
                                This time should be used to hear about everyone else tho

                                But I like Haku being a candidate

                                Comment

                                Working...