Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-7-2015, 06:20 PM   #281
SpittingSquirl
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
I still don't really understand your reasoning for placing me as the top kill. Is it because I bandwagoned with sunfan onto you at the start of the phase? We've already been through that and explained that it was a shitvote and I've unvoted. Is it because other people are metaing me (after only one game lol) and saying I seem wolfy because I'm not as definitively town as last game? First of all the argument there is weak, second of all you haven't played with me before so all I see is a major case of backpacking.
You haven't done anything majorly scummy in my eyes since early game however at the same time you haven't done anything that makes me read you town as other players have.

Players that I wouldn't consider lynching at this point: Jrodd, Charles, Sunfan (Not 100% locked but very likely, new posts would help ; { )

Don't take it to heart, I'll reconsider you before the day ends.
Old 07-7-2015, 06:22 PM   #282
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Gaddamn it he reminds me RB.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2015, 06:25 PM   #283
SpittingSquirl
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
You would've worded it as "Top lynch candidates" or "Top Wolf Reads" not "Priority Kills" because killing is only something a Vigi (which isn't in this game) or a Wolf does.

1) I am not back against a wall, so you're fucking wrong.
2) I do not have to appeal to the one I may be building a case on whatsoever, so you're fucking wrong.
3) What makes you the person I should appeal to; or better yet why should we all be listening to you? You aren't a PR, and you aren't a top town; so you should seriously shut the fuck up and sit down.

This is too funny, Xel pinch me if this is real.
You're don't have to appeal to me, you should be appealing to everyone else. When you come out with a read and refuse to give any info to back it up you look horrible. Each time you reply to me, faint confidence and fail to provide anything useful you fall further into everyone's scum reads.

As town with a scum read as "strong" as you post I really doubt you would fail to provide info and lead town to see from your point of view. You can't kill your "scum" reads alone, can you?

Last edited by SpittingSquirl; 07-7-2015 at 06:26 PM..
SpittingSquirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2015, 06:32 PM   #284
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpittingSquirl View Post
You're don't have to appeal to me, you should be appealing to everyone else. When you come out with a read and refuse to give any info to back it up you look horrible. Each time you reply to me, faint confidence and fail to provide anything useful you fall further into everyone's scum reads.

As town with a scum read as "strong" as you post I really doubt you would fail to provide info and lead town to see from your point of view. You can't kill your "scum" reads alone, can you?

First off, I can and have. Specifically, I won the game off of a read nobody could deny.

Second, everyone, have I fallen further into scum territory? No? Cool. Yes? Okay then. It doesn't matter to me; when I'm town I like to be a sacrificial lamb so trying to either ping me out as a wolf (which lmfao) or trying to lynch me is okay I guess, thinking I'm a wolf right now is wrong, trying to lynch me is probably right but it's a mislynch, and town can afford one now so I couldn't care if it was me.

Third, I do not, and never have to push all of my evidence in one go. Not now, not ever. I am allowed to do whatever I would like to do, because I am solving the game myself, posting to town about what I have concluded, and go from there. I do not have to go through the agonizing trouble of reading your redundant and childish posts just to flat out call you a wolf. I can easily do that in this post; you are a wolf. What you mean is in order to have town follow me, I would have to provide concrete evidence that justifies why you should be lynched; but must I appeal to town at this current moment to push a lynch on you? Nope. Want to know why? Because there is a second wolf in this game, and I could have a much better time pinging them out than you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving thread before I get a hernia and decide to blow my brains out reading Squidly's posts yet again.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2015, 06:33 PM   #285
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
Originally Posted by helphelp11 View Post
Hello. .o/

So, it's Day 1. What do?
You opened the last game in pretty much the same way and I know someone responded to you and this post is old, but you should know what to do. Maybe shitpost a bit and try to start analyzing people and contributing towards finding scum.

Quote:
Ok...

Popa, why mashi?
Contributes almost nothing here, would've been nice to see your own opinion in addition.

Quote:
j-rodd only posted at the start of the game (just the first page). Well, it's only D1...
Quote:
Well, let's see...

I guess people are seeing AA as a wolf because of previous games/meta? Sure, he seems a bit off because he isn't obviously town, but I'm still at the slight town read. Very slightly.

I'm assuming Squirl is taking a serious approach, expecting to be looking for wolves at the start of day one, and not taking #203 lightly.
An explanation for your read here would be good, all you're really doing here is explaining what people have already said.

Quote:
Following up on the statement about AA, I don't see anything wrong he's doing. He's just making posts to add conversation.
This is a little better

Quote:
Squirl(Lucy? Or is that CC?): First game at FFR? Didn't realize he could unvote. Slight town lean.
XelNya: Sure, it's a lot of posts, but only 1 ask a question (#84, and maybe more?). Null for just posts.
AA: Asking questions, getting conversation, which is always good. Town lean.
Shadow: Pointed out some AA meta at post #42. However, it was only three pages in, so AA's post right after would make sense, because it was only the start of the game. Also did a pressure vote on squirl, but I don't think he's unvoted unless he was waiting for a response. Slight town lean.
j-rodd: Whoops, didn't know that the person I was responding to was the person I was "waiting for." Only posted on Page 1, 7, and 8, but that's general game starting posts and rejoined later. Null.
sunfan: At the start, trying to calm Lucy/Mashi down because it was only 2 pages in. Didn't really give a reason at #140 denying MrPop's reads and why his top lynch is Shadow (unless it's the mindmeld thing he mentioned the post after). Town lean.
CC(Mashi, right?): If you are Lucy (because names), that makes sense on why you'd want to vote sunfan, asking you to calm down. Also, at #55, why do you say that sunfan is a wolf? Null?
MrPop: Comes into the game calm, stating that this site likes start of game shitposting to squirl. Not sure about the reads, but I agree with AA trying to start the game out. However, for the read on shadow, I think he's just uncertain. After having a talk with Shad, MrPop votes mashi, in which I assume is because it's his other wolf choice. Town lean.

I think the reason why my reads end up nulls is because only 3/8 people I've seen in other games, and that it's just D1. I don't know the meta of the majority.
The big quote at the end is easily his best post. His reads are a bit short but it's starting to get somewhere. However, he's posted the least out of any active player (15 times) and a lot of his posts were either shitposts or didn't provide anything of substance. There are also posts that seem to try to hide under a mask of providing content but don't actually add anything to the discussion.

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2015, 06:37 PM   #286
SpittingSquirl
FFR Player

Quote:
First off, I can and have. Specifically, I won the game off of a read nobody could deny.

Second, everyone, have I fallen further into scum territory? No? Cool. Yes? Okay then. It doesn't matter to me; when I'm town I like to be a sacrificial lamb so trying to either ping me out as a wolf (which lmfao) or trying to lynch me is okay I guess, thinking I'm a wolf right now is wrong, trying to lynch me is probably right but it's a mislynch, and town can afford one now so I couldn't care if it was me.

Third, I do not, and never have to push all of my evidence in one go. Not now, not ever. I am allowed to do whatever I would like to do, because I am solving the game myself, posting to town about what I have concluded, and go from there. I do not have to go through the agonizing trouble of reading your redundant and childish posts just to flat out call you a wolf. I can easily do that in this post; you are a wolf. What you mean is in order to have town follow me, I would have to provide concrete evidence that justifies why you should be lynched; but must I appeal to town at this current moment to push a lynch on you? Nope. Want to know why? Because there is a second wolf in this game, and I could have a much better time pinging them out than you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving thread before I get a hernia and decide to blow my brains out reading Squidly's posts yet again.
I'm interested if anyone has something to say about Zenith's town/(mafia/wolf) meta. Someone who knows him should be able to get a very solid read from the past couple pages of posts.

Zenith
Old 07-7-2015, 06:40 PM   #287
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post

The big quote at the end is easily his best post. His reads are a bit short but it's starting to get somewhere. However, he's posted the least out of any active player (15 times) and a lot of his posts were either shitposts or didn't provide anything of substance. There are also posts that seem to try to hide under a mask of providing content but don't actually add anything to the discussion.
I forgot to actually put what my read on help is at the moment. I originally had him at a slight town lean but I'm going to put him as a potential wolf due to the above reasons that I mentioned. Working on jrodd and others, @squirl idk Zenith's meta cause I've never played with him before.

Old 07-7-2015, 06:57 PM   #288
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

5 to insta
squirl (2) - greg, zenith
mrpop (1) - mashi
zenith (3) - jrodd, mrpop, squirl
unvote: aa
No vote: help, xel

watching oreimo lol

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2015, 07:02 PM   #289
helphelp11
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpittingSquirl View Post
I'm interested if anyone has something to say about Zenith's town/(mafia/wolf) meta. Someone who knows him should be able to get a very solid read from the past couple pages of posts.

Zenith
Wait, so you're asking other people to make reads off Zenith based off of their own meta? Doesn't this help Zenith's case about you not making your own reads?

Quote:
What is laughable here is how cocky you are as a player when you've shown signs that you cannot even conjure your own reads without implementing another player in them.

Several times with other players you have shown open attempts to pocket them and go off of their assumptions when YOU should be sitting down doing your own shit trying to solve the game; not listening to anyone's assumptions about metas or reads.

You are incapable of standing up without the use of your crutch sunfan to backpedal to instead of coming at me with straight logic; when all you are doing is dodging and weaving the inevitable.

I hope you know I can find out your alignment two different ways there bucko; and I'm sure as hell going to use one of those ways.

Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)

Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!
helphelp11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2015, 07:02 PM   #290
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Jrodd is my strongest town read (I think I said this before). Claimed cop at the beginning of the game (which if true is extremely helpful) and has been a solid contributer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rodd123 View Post
AA's excited entrance and shitposting seemed pure, gonna give him a town lean based solely on early tone, dont have any meta with him so whoever said that when AA is town it's really obvious, please elaborate (i think it was shadow)

ill give a town lean to xel which ive never done before lol, this is a read greg ALWAYS has but i feel xel hasnt done his wolf tell yet. this is vague as fuck but just leave it at that, if you think he's a wolf then pursue independently, for now i think xel is town

sunfan and squirl have meta, idk squirl at all but some of his posts remind me of how i play. your posts are pretty sharp and have a decent tone, i see some ego there too and ur early votes were kind of overreacting so im not sure if that was wolfy. i want to call you a villager but ill keep you at rand
Quote:
i agree with your point mashi regarding plop. im not sure if he really believes what he's saying because i havent really been present and us 3 have not been posting and that is completely atypical lol, it's weird not being the top poster in a thread

unless he's just talking about us colluding d1, which im going to continue to do even if you're a wolf because i like you
Quote:
i couldnt be bothered to read old games with some of the people i havent played with before (help/shadow/AA/squirl) but i did find help to be in kind of commentary mode and he'd ask questions without following up on any of them and not adding to discussion.

you can respond to this help but i feel your play has been wolfy so far. or if someone else wants to give thoughts regarding any of these players that'd be great
This series of posts was nice, pretty much went through all of the other players here.

Quote:
Me defending you based on a lame meta doesn't give you the excuse to do nothing. At least post some reads or something, not like I'm lock clearing you for shit posting
This post (and others) are good examples of how jrodd isn't giving anyone a free pass (unless there's a half decent reason like xel meta). Also pushed zenith a bit on his potential wolf reads list.

Quote:
zenith
Was this vote influenced from last game or was there something from shadow's posts that you noticed? This vote was right after zenith came into the game.

Zenith: he started off with some good posts but there were some odd things about his analysis.

Quote:
Who are you to judge what our individual reads are on a player?
I don't like this statement because I feel it's to town's benefit for people to question each other's reads and generate more discussion (and potentially more successful reads).

Quote:
You are asking the completely wrong person to have them go ham on you.

Like I'm talking I will go choof-status on you, or even equivalent to what Xel could conjure.

Do not test me; I will go up and down you for what you've said thus far (not to mention how biased you are with sunfan).
This and a few other posts just seemed like bluster. I still haven't seen more of Zenith's reasoning for having squirl as definite top wolf and that makes me suspicious.

Have to step out for a bit but will be back an hour before EOD so don't insta anyone please.

Based on the votecount at the moment, I have two guesses for scumteam:
Greg/Zenith
or
help/squirl

Old 07-7-2015, 07:11 PM   #291
SpittingSquirl
FFR Player

Quote:
Wait, so you're asking other people to make reads off Zenith based off of their own meta? Doesn't this help Zenith's case about you not making your own reads?
I think my vote makes my read completely clear. I'm always willing to listen to other's reads though. I'd like to leverage all the resources available if there's something I'm missing currently.

Last edited by SpittingSquirl; 07-7-2015 at 07:13 PM..
SpittingSquirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2015, 07:14 PM   #292
helphelp11
FFR Player

Not allowed to edit posts, just to throw that out in the future. it's a jTWG game, so you should be fine?

2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Old 07-7-2015, 07:15 PM   #293
danceflashrevo
scumfan is scared of aa
FFR Veteran

Oh yeah, don't edit or remove posts people. But yeah you're fine this time rofl play on.

Why are you here?
danceflashrevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2015, 07:17 PM   #294
SpittingSquirl
FFR Player

My bad, to note I added to my post (no removal)
Old 07-7-2015, 07:44 PM   #295
helphelp11
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPopadopalis25 View Post
Zenith is a wolf.
And your explanation/proof on why Zenith's a wolf is?

2016-01-21 - Reached D3

Quote:
Old 07-7-2015, 07:50 PM   #296
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Exclamation Vote Count

Votes from post 1 to post 329
Night in 1:10:59

---
j-rodd123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2015, 07:51 PM   #297
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

Exclamation Vote Count

Votes from post 1 to post 329
Night in 1:09:52

---
Old 07-7-2015, 07:52 PM   #298
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

does anyone else find it weird sunfan has parked his vote there all game? very uncharacteristic of him if you ask me, i had a town lean on his earlier posts but after seeing that, im really not so sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow
Old 07-7-2015, 07:56 PM   #299
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
does anyone else find it weird sunfan has parked his vote there all game? very uncharacteristic of him if you ask me, i had a town lean on his earlier posts but after seeing that, im really not so sure
I didn't actually notice that until you pointed out but now that you mention it he hasn't moved it at all since his "shitvote" earlier. idk sunfan meta but it makes me wonder if it wasn't such a shitvote after all. I would have expected an unvote at at least some point or a justification of why his vote is still there.

Old 07-7-2015, 07:58 PM   #300
j-rodd123
End of the road
FFR Veteran

in that same mindset, helphelp why haven't you placed a vote yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FictionJunction View Post
wow