jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.) -
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Also I'm gonna fall asleep at some point so if I stop posting that's why
ごめなさいー
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
okay lets see what festivities are going on in these 3 pages
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
omg me too!!!
danceflashrevo, i think u might have to reroll again
MINDMELD
i voted for tsundere-chan too!!!
also <333
wow rude
but sunfan is a wolf
your waifu is a mega qt btw
lock clear
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Thank you
I think she's extremely cute too
Also kongou is super cute
I approve
Also miku is overrated imo, nice but overrated
pikakirby123 reincarnated


Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
I would ask Greg but..

I knowLast edited by SpittingSquirl; 07-5-2015, 09:52 PM.
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD
Meanwhile, on a terrible forum board...
"Why isn't Sakuya in Touhou 13!?!? wergwegrwegrwegrgwergwgrwgre"
About the whole waifu thing, I don't really want to put one in my siggy.
...but, IA?
Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)
Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
2016-01-21 - Reached D3
Originally posted by Hateandhatredbanned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!Comment
Comment