jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AragakiAyase
    Waifus
    • Apr 2015
    • 961

    #76
    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Obviously spending time with their waifus.

    Come on.
    Who has waifus in this game

    Me
    You
    Plop
    ??????
    Greg?

    pikakirby123 reincarnated





    Comment

    • AragakiAyase
      Waifus
      • Apr 2015
      • 961

      #77
      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

      Also guys post something of substance that I can analyze
      Cause right now I apparently have a red lean on me and I'm bored as hell at work atm lol

      pikakirby123 reincarnated





      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #78
        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by AragakiAyase
        Also guys post something of substance that I can analyze
        Cause right now I apparently have a red lean on me and I'm bored as hell at work atm lol
        In a five paragraph essay, explain why a person could have a red lean on you, and then why they shouldn't have a red lean on you, using current game quotes as supporting evidence.

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #79
          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by XelNya
          In a five paragraph essay, explain why a person could have a red lean on you, and then why they shouldn't have a red lean on you, using current game quotes as supporting evidence.
          I want to actually hit myself for this post.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #80
            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

            Oh hey, shadow idiot 97 is in the thread! COME POST WITH US

            Comment

            • AragakiAyase
              Waifus
              • Apr 2015
              • 961

              #81
              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by XelNya
              In a five paragraph essay, explain why a person could have a red lean on you, and then why they shouldn't have a red lean on you, using current game quotes as supporting evidence.
              I'm out of school no thanks but I'll give a tldr
              Squirl has red lean on me cause of my initial vote
              Squirl should not have red lean on me because #1 I'm town, #2 I'm not serious yet

              Originally posted by XelNya
              I want to actually hit myself for this post.
              Good

              pikakirby123 reincarnated





              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #82
                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                #1 I'm town, #2 I'm not serious yet


                100% LOCK CLEARED GUYS.

                Comment

                • AragakiAyase
                  Waifus
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 961

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by XelNya


                  100% LOCK CLEARED GUYS.
                  Is this yuru yuri or something? it looks familiar I just can't place it
                  Either that or it's the one where some girl has a daki and gets caught making out with it lmfao

                  pikakirby123 reincarnated





                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by AragakiAyase
                    Is this yuru yuri or something? it looks familiar I just can't place it
                    Either that or it's the one where some girl has a daki and gets caught making out with it lmfao
                    It's not Yuru Yuri or Love Lab.

                    It's from Kiniro Mosaic.

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                      Also I should fuckin' vote the crap out of you for referencing Yuru Yuri incorrectly.

                      Fuckin' uhg.

                      Comment

                      • AragakiAyase
                        Waifus
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 961

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        It's not Yuru Yuri or Love Lab.

                        It's from Kiniro Mosaic.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        Also I should fuckin' vote the crap out of you for referencing Yuru Yuri incorrectly.

                        Fuckin' uhg.
                        damnit I'm bad
                        I never watched that anime never got around to it lol

                        pikakirby123 reincarnated





                        Comment

                        • AragakiAyase
                          Waifus
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 961

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                          Art style didn't match at all either so yeah I'm just bad

                          pikakirby123 reincarnated





                          Comment

                          • helphelp11
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2015
                            • 230

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                            Well, I'm here now. Everyone is probably EST, but I'm PST. Yay sleeping.
                            XelNya, don't post any more anime gifs .-.
                            (What does lock clear mean?)

                            Highest AAA: Clockwork Gearman (45) (Sightread)
                            Highest SDG: Trobbel (56) (6-1-0-1)
                            Highest FC: Love Coloured Master Spark (LUV2 Remix) (65)


                            Highest AAA: Pointless Fast Rap (was 45) (Sightread)
                            Highest Blackflag: F (was 33) Well, this is awkward...
                            Highest SDG: Cheat Codes (was 55) (4-1-0-1)
                            Highest FC: We Killed The Rave (was 63)
                            2016-01-21 - Reached D3



                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            banned because michael phelps11!!11!!1!!!

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by helphelp11
                              XelNya, don't post any more anime gifs .-.
                              If I had to describe this post in one word, it would be dicks.
                              Original joke, do not steal.

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

                                Anyways, I am gonna try to catch a nap.

                                Comment

                                Working...